YOur favourite Pavillion?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Melissa, Apr 16, 2005.

1. joelle

joelle Guest

god no your not lol !!!! one of my fav is mexico , for the little boat ride inside , i love the whole look of the pavillon too :) and after im not sure if it is china or japan who has some big drummers who play like kodo style , anyway love those :)
    and of course love all the others pavillion :) !

byebye
    joelle :D

2. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

bring on these norweigens is all i can say lol ;D

3. Celephaïs

Celephaïs New Member

HEHE, cool that we're THAT welcome... ;D ;D

4. joelle

joelle Guest

hahaha !! i wonder what is the nationality who is the most popular.... i guess its norway for guys but for girls ??? my males friends would say germany i think ! lol what is your guess?

byebye
    joelle :)

5. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

I remember being at the pool one day and one of the Norwegian guys getting out and standing in the shower...needless to say, the five of us that were there were like...yum drool.

Shan

6. SarahJane

SarahJane New Member

I think Canadian chicks are the hottest... :p ;) :-*

OMG my favorite Norweigan guy, was a guy named Anders. He was SOOO beautiful, and I had such a crush on him...I don't even think he knew my name! LOL! He only ever dated Norweigan girls though, so I didn't have a chance...

And all jokes aside, I think the Norweigan girls were the prettiest too!

7. joelle

joelle Guest

lol yeah canadian girl are the hottest ;)

mmm defo looking forward to see those norwegians !!!
    i heard ( and saw on pics) that german guys were not bad looking either... ::)

lol I hope i dont look like a total obssess but hey that one of the main advantage of the program hehehe :p!

anyways
    byebye
    joelle ;D

8. A. LO

A. LO New Member

joelle! that's my main objective! hahaha! to get a guy down there! hahaha.
    yeah the germans are pretty good too!

9. Truls

Truls New Member

Haha! I sure hope we get as warm a welcome as this when we arrive! :D
    You know, all those good genes come from the vikings going around Europe and taking home all the pretty ladies for themselves. I love my heritage ;D

I think I will be spending a lot of lunch hours in the Mexican pavilion as well, I love mexican food!

10. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

you know, I've not really ever paid attention to the eye candy of the pavilions...thank goodness I have a whole year to check it out!! ;)

I think Mexico is great...I love the way the ceiling inside is made to look like nighttime! I love the ride in Norway (altho tend to by pass the film at the end...it hasn't changed for a long time!!), Love the films in China, Canada and France...and of course, am totally biased towards the UK Pavilion! (Especially the street sign that says 'Rose and Crown' as it does look genuinely British! :D)

Ellen xxx :D

11. joelle

joelle Guest

oops lol ! is the ride in norway???it seems like i kind of mixed norway and mexico ... but theres not a ride also in mexico ? i remember its very nice inside though! ( lol that i remember ! :p)

lol truls got to love those vikings !!! in quebec we have a similar ladies history, the boat which carried the ladies to wed stopped first in quebec , so all the guys would pick out the prettiest and send what was left to other cities in quebec lol

anyway, for my part i think anybody that have an accent is sexy so ill be in paradise at the commons :p
    and for the "food part" i think i'll register to a one year subscription at the china pavillion mmm looove chinese food!

byebye
    joelle ;P

12. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

There is definitely some eye candy around!! ;D I miss the pool! ;)

Shan