Your Most Memorable Social...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CharlotteSparkle, Nov 21, 2008.

1. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Yes i am Scottish, hehe. yea you should some parts of Scotland are lovely like Loch Lomond and glasgow and edinburgh are good for shopping. so many nice places but i wouldnt recommend my own town, haha,

2. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

What town?

My ex lives in a random little town proper in the middle of nowhere..can't really remember its name but i had to fly to inverness to get there.

3. leomgray

leomgray New Member

haha i stay in irvine on the south west coast, hehe.

was he from ullapool?

4. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

no..

it has about 6 distilleries and a post office. nothing else.

5. leomgray

leomgray New Member

haha, dont know then!

6. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

*SIGH* I even miss Reload!

7. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

haha i've got back, eaten cheese and chips, and even watched loose women - jealous helen?!?!? ;) x

8. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

haha i've got a video of me filming some friends just walking over a bridge (helen - the one from pjm to campus) and then me singing the fantasmic tune. yeah, i'm cool! x

9. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I have to go to work today...then tomorrow I have a day off...then saturday and sunday I work, then monday I have to be in to collect our dollars! (theyre being sent to the house), then tuesday I work, and then on wednesday I'm off to Chelt for graduation on Thursday, and then on friday I GO TO WDW!!! oh yeah 8)

10. ginabella

ginabella New Member

please come and see me in Chelt...so i can tell you i hate you! and see you in a mortarboard :D...love you really!

11. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Wow, I'm so jealous your going a week tomorrow.

Its been graduation at my uni yeterday and today!

12. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

So jealous! The only thing that would make me more jealous would be A) if they were curly fries from the Underground, or B) if there was curry sauce/bbq sauce on the cheesy chips x

13. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

argh i missed out the bbq sauce! how could i?!?!? :'(