Yummy Called!!!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Grouchy87, Apr 11, 2005.

1. Grouchy87

Grouchy87 New Member

Hey guys,

Yummy called to ask me to come out on June 21!!!

However there is a problem... i have A level exams until 30th! I spoke to mindi today and she said she is trying to get them to change my dates to first week of July but they don't normaly take people that wekk because it's Independence day and it's busy, and if they can't take me then then i won't be able to go! :(

Will find out for def tomorrow n will let u all know!

Bry

2. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

Hey congratulations fingers crossed they can take you on after your exams.

3. Chloe

Chloe New Member

Ahhh what a nightmare!!

Huge congratulations on getting the call and I'm keeping mjy fingers very much crossed for you!

4. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Congratulations Bryan!! well done mate...hope it all gets sorted out for you! :D

Ellen xxx

5. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

hey bry!

congrats man! hope they can get it all sorted for ya! fingers crossed for ya mate!

Craig

6. Marie

Marie Guest

Aw Bry what a nightmare... fingers crossed it all works out for u.

Its good theyre calling the waitlist... its gotta be a matter of time till Ellen and everyone else gets called.
    Hope u all get good news soon.
    xxx

7. SaraC

SaraC New Member

wow bry!! that is wicked! if ur a june 21st, ull b flyin same date as me ;)

hope it all gets sorted!

xxx

8. Chrissi

Chrissi New Member

Hi!

I had the same problem. They offerd me a position in June but I had my A Levels too. I tried everything at school just to have an earlier date for my oral exam but unfortunatly they couldn't help me.
    I called Disney and explained everything and they offered me a date in December which I took ;D

Chrissi

9. Grouchy87

Grouchy87 New Member

Hey, thanks very much! Mindi is trying to see if she can get me out in first week of July but from wot she said she didn't sound too optomistic! I am gonna try n push my luck n see if someone who is going out after June but is available before can swap! will ask mindi tomorrow.

Ellen, i really hope that you get this! I am surprised they haven't called you, but just think, u r now one more person closer to top of list!

Bry

10. Tinks

Tinks New Member

Wow, congrats Bry!!
    Hope it all works out for you!

11. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Thanks Bryan! :D and well done again!! :D

Ellen x

12. Grouchy87

Grouchy87 New Member

Thanks guys, still waiting for Mindi to call, not even sure if I am going, all depends on if I can go out in July or not! Will let you know!

Bry

13. disney_dreamer

disney_dreamer New Member

hey bry....im sooooooooooooooooooo happy for you,well done mate,i hope mindi can sort it out for you,i know she will try her hardest :)

let us know as soon as you hear...love steph xxx

14. helen

helen New Member

Hey Bry,

I'm really happy they called and hope it all works out for ya!!!!!!

Ellen, still got my fingers crossed for you to!!!! ;)

Helen x

15. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Thank you Helen! :D Mwah :-* to all of you who are still rooting for me...means a lot!! :D

Thanks

Ellen xxxx

16. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

hey bry,
    Congrats thats really good news for you!
    look at it this way its disney im sure they can twist something around for you, hope it all goes ok good luck
    Kel xx ;D

17. Anna

Anna New Member

Awww congrats Bry, I hope it all works out for you - I'll hopefully see you out there :D

And Ellen, I'm still hoping for you too - my twin thinker ;)

Anna xx

18. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

wow man cograt's on getting your place. total bummer about your a-levels if i was going i would swap but they didn't want me yet :'( so i gotta try after uni.

all the best and i'll keep everything crossed for you

19. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Hey Bryan! Congratulations!!! ;D Hope they manage to get everything sorted for you ;D! Surely they must be able to do something! :-\
    Ellen -we've already 'spoken' so you know I'm still crossing fingers for you ;)!
    Charlotte x

20. Grouchy87

Grouchy87 New Member

Hey guys, Thanks for the offer of swapping, maybe i'll ask nicely if a september person can swap! hehe.

Still haven't heard from mindi, she emailed me yesterday to say that she has contacted Disney and they are trying to get the UK labour team to wait for my arrival in first week of July and that she would contact me when she gets any news! More waiting! lol.

Bry