Yummy Called!!!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Grouchy87, Apr 11, 2005.

1. SaraC

SaraC New Member

awww bry b sure to let us know when mindi gets back to u, fingers crossed!

xxx

2. Grouchy87

Grouchy87 New Member

Don't worry i will!! Haven't heard today so will call her tomorrow. Still got fingers crossed! hehe

bry

3. loops_li

loops_li New Member

Good luck for tomorrow Bryan, I'm sure if you can't make that date you will be top of the list for any other date that comes available!

Elllen - i bet it's only a matter of time before you get a call! They would be mad not to! You must be next on the list! By the date Bryan got, you could even end up there before any of us! Keeping everything crossed for both of you...

Lianne
    xxx

4. SaraC

SaraC New Member

got everythin crossed 4 u bry!

ellen dont worry poppet ull hear somethin soon, these disney people have just temporarily lost their minds ;)

xxx

5. Grouchy87

Grouchy87 New Member

Thanks!!! lol.

Ellen can u make the june date? If you can then i wouldn't be surprised if they call u if they can't get me out in july.

Bry

6. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

hey bry u heard anything about when u can go yet??

7. Grouchy87

Grouchy87 New Member

Hey,

i emailed mindi at yummy jobs today and she said that she has spoken to Julie in the states and she has contacted the labour office over there, we are waiting to hear back from them to see if they can delay my arrival! Am hoping it will be either today or tomorrow cos i can't go the whole weekend not knowin!

8. Marie

Marie Guest

Really hope u get good news tomoz brian... it must be awful being on limbo again.
    xxx

9. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

good luck chicken!

xx

10. Grouchy87

Grouchy87 New Member

Hey

yea it was quite bad being in limbo... got a fone call at bout half 4 from Mindi.... I'M GOING TO FLORIDA ON JULY 5TH!!!!!  Have got a merch position, somehow they were able to delay me going over so i can do my exams!  Am grinning from ear to ear!  lol.  

Mindi is calling me back tomorrow to go through all the details... apparently i gotta pay £48 for a criminal record check!  thought it was a bit steep but won't complain cos am just grateful! lol

Thanks everyone for the good luck messages!  Can't wait to meet some of u out there!

Bry

11. loops_li

loops_li New Member

Well done Bry, I am so happy for you ;D ;D ;D! And jealous that you get to go before me! lol. It must feel so good after waiting so long not knowing! Hope you are celebrating! ;)

Confused about one thing tho! If youc ouldn't go cos of exam til the 30th June, How come you are now leaving on May 5th? Do you mean July 5th? Or have I misread?
    Criminal Background check is pretty steep, but thats just what it costs, my mum had to pay something like that for hers so she could be a kids sport coach.
    Lianne

12. Grouchy87

Grouchy87 New Member

Ok yea typo in the excitement! it is july 5th, mindi sed she was surprised that i got a date the day after independence day!

When u off out?

13. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

thats great bry! im so happy for you! you start merch just a few weeks after me and marie!

x

14. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

Hey congratulations, glad to hear it all worked out for you. ;D

15. Chloe

Chloe New Member

Congrats!!!!!!!!!! ;D

16. Grouchy87

Grouchy87 New Member

thanks guys!!!

Is anyone lse goin out in July?

17. loops_li

loops_li New Member

Think you may be on your own cos you had your date changed, butI've read quite a few people are goin in June, but you could always e-mail yummy and ask them if there will be anyone else then.
    I'm goin out on sept 13th, you'll be able to show us all around when we get there! And throw us a big party!

18. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Thats great news Bry! Glad it all worked out for you! ;D You must be celebrating big time that it all fits in :D
    Charlotte x

19. SaraC

SaraC New Member

wow bry thats great, u arrive 2 weeks after me then ;) and just in time for my 21st, another person who can come 2 PI with us all ;)

xxxx

20. Izzy

Izzy New Member

Congratulations Bry ;D