Yummy Jobs and blogs

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by kandicombo, Dec 30, 2009.

1. kandicombo

kandicombo New Member

Do Yummy Jobs read our blogs because someone keeps going on my guestbook on my blog signing in as Yummy Jobs and says thats i'm fired? I'm getting seriously worried about this but I thought Yummy Jobs was closed until the 5th Jan? Is this someone playing a sick joke or am I actually fired? Its happened twice now :-[

2. yay-disney

yay-disney New Member

I just had a look at it. Looks like someone is playing a horrid trick on you. they are out off office and i dont think they would tell you on a blog. dont worry im sure you still have your job.

3. lowrigokarts

lowrigokarts New Member

I think you shouldnt worry about it. They would not sack you over your blog.. IF they felt like you were not suitable anymore they would phone you or give you letter. Just ignore it :)

4. kandicombo

kandicombo New Member

I hope you are right I feel so sick just thinking about it I mean surely Yummy Jobs won't even be looking at peoples blogs :-\ and it's not like it had anything sackable in it. I actually think I am going to cry :'(

5. tinkithink

tinkithink New Member

Yummy Jobs AND Disney can and will look at your blogs, but they won't fire you on the blog. They'd call you to discuss it if there was inappropriate content.

6. catfish278

catfish278 Member

Yeah I guess if it's on the WWW then it's free for anyone to see but I am sure you haven't been saying anything bad so it's probably some loser trying to worry you. You're fine... they'd probably get bored wading through my blog its so long! LOL. 8)