Yummy Jobs next applications starting July 2008

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by MissWendy, Apr 3, 2008.

1. Spaztaz

Spaztaz New Member

CRP interview on June 11th, SOOOOOOOO excited!!

2. TraceyBrown

TraceyBrown New Member

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE WITH AN INTERVIEW!

3. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

Those people who have an interview next month, did you send in your CV to yummy Jobs before the 1st July to start work in the next batch of cast members. i'm wondering if i should send mine in early. I'm applying as part of the UK CRP

4. db4ffc

db4ffc New Member

Those people who have an interview next month, did you send in your CV to yummy Jobs before the 1st July to start work in the next batch of cast members. i'm wondering if i should send mine in early. I'm applying as part of the UK CRP

Yep, our interviews june 11th - so that does mean we sent in our CV's before july 1st ;)
    I think they obviously have a few spaces available and need people to go over asap - maybe they hand picked who they thought were the better candidates ;) (I WISH!)

5. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

The reason i ask is becuase, i am wondering if i had a better chance of being accepted if i send my CV in next week so that i could be one of the people they need to go out ASAP as i can go within a month of being accepted. Cos' if i wait till July, my CV may just get lost in the Hundreds of aplications they get at the same time as everyone else, hense reducing my chances of being accepted

See what i mean?

6. db4ffc

db4ffc New Member

There's no harm in emailing them and asking for information regarding the programme. They will usually then just tell you to pass on your CV to the appropriate person, and just pray they call you back in a day or so for a phone interview. Maybe I just got lucky - I only applied last week and within 3 days I had my F2F interview arranged for June! :p

7. craiggers90

craiggers90 New Member

I just wanted to let the Canadians know, because I'm not sure if Yummy Jobs have a different applying period for UK and Canada, but yeah I got an e-mail this morning from Yummy Jobs saying to send my application in in June or later. So yeah I guess we can totally start in June!

8. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

I sent an email to Kristen ( who i think isn't inloved in the UK aplicants ) she said there were a few spaces available a couple of weeks ago but they're not doing anthing till they re-open in July now. Isent the same email to Michele who is in charge of the UK aplicants and are still waiting for a reply

9. karenm84

karenm84 New Member

Hi everyone, I just found the yummy jobs website today and sent my CV in straight away but I'm just double checking should I resend it on July 1st? It's too exciting to wait!!

10. chrismartin87

chrismartin87 New Member

Is it hard to get in?

Hey, i was just readin some of the stuff u guys have put. Is it really hard to get into the programme because this will be my 1st time of applying and i want to get out there asap and start having some real fun! Will somebody let me know please.... Thankyou

11. BriarRose

BriarRose New Member

Its kinda hard to say if it is hard to get into. When I applied, I was told on the phone that it is really competitive. You have a bigger chance of being accepted if you put down food and beverage as your first role choice as they need a lot more cast in there.
    I was put on the waiting list and 2 days later I got a phone call offering me the job so definitely don't give up hope if you are not accepted right away.

12. chrismartin87

chrismartin87 New Member

cool glad u got in well done!... i've not actually applied yet but my application will definitely be gettin sent. i reely wana do it but i didnt find out about it till a few weeks ago so i've bin readin all about it, got me all excited haha finges crossed anyway

13. mushu

mushu New Member

Hey everyone,

I sent my CV off to to Yummy on the first of July having e-mailed them. Except I asked about starting in September 09, yet I was told to apply now too.....
    Oh well, I guess if I don't get in this time I've got time to reapply cos I want to go when I graduate 8)
    I really hope we hear back from Yummy soon cos I'm really bad at all of this waiting!

Vicki xx

14. chrismartin87

chrismartin87 New Member

i'm thinkin of askin them if i can start later this year or early next year 2 i think... want sum money in the bank b4 i go to be sure to av a gud time

15. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

i'm about to write my application on a plane ride, and then get it in asap. i've checked about a billion times that i'm ok to send it later on in July but im still nervous about not seinding it on the 1st like most people. =]

16. Dazzlingdaz

Dazzlingdaz New Member

I applied last week sent in my CV,covering letter and Photo,
    i recieved an e mail the next day asking me to e mail my CV.
    Does anyone know what happens next?
    I went to Walt Disney World in Florida in 2006 on
    holiday and fell in love with it!

17. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

You wait for an email to see if you have a phone interview or not. That will take about a month while they wait for all the applicants to apply.

Jo Jo... if they don't give us both jobs I say we smuggle ourselves in... can't believe you're on your way home! I've missed you!!!

18. domsaunders58

domsaunders58 New Member

Sent mine off yesterday
    Got an email a little later sayin they will contact me about the next stages of the interview
    Thank god im a little closer to going bk to Epcot :D

19. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Hey for future ref. for anyone who's gonna apply for another start date... I actually sent my cv in late June (20th) to Yummy jobs, although I sent my cv direct to Disney before that as I didn't know about Yummy. I got my telephone interview, so it didn't matter that I didn't send it July 1st or whatever date applications opened! :)