yummy jobs phone call

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by kylemartin, Nov 16, 2010.

1. kylemartin

kylemartin New Member

Just wondering if anyone has had the phonecall from yummy for the wee discussion about the programme after confirming your place! Was just wondering what they tell you etc because for some strange reason am a little bit nervous about it hahaha! Thanks kyle

2. kmp189

kmp189 New Member

Hey Kyle,

There is nothing to be worried about the phone call with Yummy Jobs. They just go over a few bits of information that you may or may not already know, flights, insurance, housing etc and about the role. They also give you a chance to ask any questions :)

Hope that helps,

Sabrina

3. kaylzscotland

kaylzscotland New Member

heeey I got mines yesterday it was fine they just go over everything u already know :)

congrats :) when dya start??

xx

4. kylemartin

kylemartin New Member

Ooooo kaylzscotland am taking a wild guess here but take it ur scottish hahaha so am I! A start on the 3rd of may what about urself and where in scotland u from

5. Sam_s87

Sam_s87 New Member

Can I double check when everyone had their phonecalls were they told that we would not receive our disney packs until at least the end of December/early January. I thought we would be receiving them any time now, but from my phone call not.

Look forward to hearing from you all,

Sam. xx

6. xSmidgex

xSmidgex New Member

they are waiting on the last few offer letters to come through from Disney and they wont send them all out until they have them all ready but she said there were only a couple left to receive...i got told they have mine ready but she said it shouldn't take too long now :)

xx

7. kylemartin

kylemartin New Member

Hannah told me that she will email all of us wen they are sending them out so we know to look out for the postie!

8. kaylzscotland

kaylzscotland New Member

Hey sorry I just got this post - I've haha yes I am so - I start on 7th June in Food & Bev!! r u in merch or Food & Bev? Im from Troon in Ayrshire :) u? x

9. kylemartin

kylemartin New Member

Aw its so good to find someone else from scotland hahaha!! I am from fife :D i am in food and beveridge start on the 3rd of may!!! U on facebook?