yummy jobs

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Tinkerbell, Apr 15, 2005.

1. Anna

Anna New Member

Hey,

I don't know if the same applies - but when I flew indirect on holiday to Orlando last year I had to collect my luggage and then get rid of it again flying into america - something to do with immigration.

Coming home though I didn't see my luggage from Orlando to London!

2. SaraC

SaraC New Member

hmmf confusion confusion now lol! its weird when ive gone connected before we havent, but it could be different with different airlines, and who knows with us being accepted as 'citizens' maybe again its different oh well not long til we find out

xxx

3. Marie

Marie Guest

Ive always had to transfer luggage too going to states (on us and continental) both times i was travelling on a visa think its their security... tho i was travelling at busy times of year so who knows. Its strange they checked it straight thru going back...
    xxx

4. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Yeah you usually have to collect luggage cos you go through customs (cos you're coming from international) at the first location, but going back you don't go through customs on an internal flight until you get back to UK. But you don't have to check in again when you go through anyway, just customs and immigration.
    Charlotte x

5. SaraC

SaraC New Member

hmmf thatll make things interestin, theres no chance ill b able 2 carry 2 big cases plus one hand luggage case and a laptop LOL

xxx

6. Marie

Marie Guest

Sar - dont worry u can take luggage trolleys with u (or u can at philadelphia) and it was literally round the corner and there was a luggage belt u just dump the cases on... i thought id never see mine again since the belt was for luggage going anywhere in the US but somehow it showed up ok.
    Im sure one of ur guys will help u with ur luggage!
    Im most worried about getting mine to my commons apt - can just see my apt being furthest away from whereever the bus stops!
    xxx

7. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol marie, mine will 2 but as i said,hopefully all u guys can help me ;)

xxx

8. Gem

Gem New Member

woo hoo ive got two strappin lads to help me wiv my luggage now ;D :D So it will be cuttin it close then wiv all this goin thru immigration, collectin luggage, checkin onto next flight ARGH!! lol it must b doable tho otherwise they wudnt have given us those flights??

xXx

9. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha gem, u have 2, i have... tries to work it out, at least 5! lol! they best help me lol

xxx

10. Gem

Gem New Member

If not just make puppy dog please help me eyes and if that fails just start cryin lol ;)

xXx

11. SaraC

SaraC New Member

LOL

well i hope dave, mark and ian are all reading this as they come on here,,,,, u best help :p

xxx

12. Gem

Gem New Member

Yeah ive told my boys that they are to look after me and not leave me stranded in Atlanta airport!!!!

xXx