Yummy social

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Jenna88, Aug 1, 2013.

1. Jenna88

Jenna88 Member

Hey guys,
    Those of you who have logged on to yummy today will see they have a new section called yummy social. I've created a group on their for CRP applicants/current participants and future participants incase you're interested :)

2. Immy

Immy New Member

Is that the CRP 2013/2014 group that appears on the side bar?

Edit:

Is anyone else experiencing problems with the Main Responsibilities section of work experience? When I save my it half the writing seems to disappear.

3. Jenna88

Jenna88 Member

Yep that's the one.
    Sorry I can't help with the application question :(

4. Immy

Immy New Member

Sorry might not of made it clear on what I meant. I meant that is anyone having technical issues with losing what they've typed up. When I filled in that section after saving it just disappeared. But its ok now it seems Yummy Jobs have fixed it.

5. Jenna88

Jenna88 Member

No no you were clear :) I just can't look at the application section that's all.

6. Immy

Immy New Member

Oah yea, you have been accepted onto the programme already, think I might of read your blog. Really hope I get through this time. Been preparing for it for the past year. I met a few reps whilst on holiday in Florida last year. How I found out about the programme.

7. Jenna88

Jenna88 Member

Just be confident, and positive. That's what they're looking for, also make sure to show how much you love British culture. Just be yourself :) Good luck!

8. Immy

Immy New Member

Thanks, I am nearing the completion of my application. Just one more part to fill out then to proof read it all. Then its a waiting game =]

9. pulelehua

pulelehua New Member

Hey Immy, I had the same problem i just saved it regularly and left the work part till the end and then hit submit and it saved it once it had been submitted, but everytime i saved previously that part would just disappear. So put it in a word doc or something similar and save it till the end and submit :) hope that helps :)

10. Immy

Immy New Member

I think its ok now, seems Yummy Jobs have fixed it. Just submitted my application on Saturday and everything seems fine. Well everything except somehow the start date of my uni course has changed to 01/01/1970 even though I was not born 'til 89 lol. But it is all good I have emailed them explaining the situation. Thanks for the advice anyway =]

11. pulelehua

pulelehua New Member

Yeah the same thing happened to me , weird, i think we must be time travellers :p

12. Immy

Immy New Member

Yup just casually go back in time to study in the 70's. That would be pretty epic tbf. =] Got a response off Nick from yummy jobs about the issue. He said he would change it for me personally. So I guess I am no longer a time traveller =/ lol