The Walt Disney World International Programs comprise a number of unique opportunities, with new ones continually added. Program length, Work Locations, job responsibilities, living arrangements, pay and required qualifications can vary so be sure to check all the details.
Cultural Representative Program, which allows people from the World Showcase member nations to work in their national Pavilion.
- TheInternational College Programis designed for college/university students and is either a 3-month summer program, or a longer program arranged via your school.
- TheAfrican Cultural Representative Programis for African participants and is similar to the Culture Representative Program, except the Work Locations are in Disney's Animal Kingdom Park or the Animal Kingdom Lodge Resort.
- TheAustralia-New Zealand Work Experienceis a 1 year program designed for Australian/New Zealand college/university students.
- TheWorld Showcase Fellowship Program (no longer offered)is similar to theCultural Representative Program, but also involves a structured educational program and community involvement.
- TheInternational Hospitality Program (no longer offered)is for those who are fluent in either Japanese, Portuguese, French, or German and are pursuing a career in the Hospitality Industry. Participants are able to experience different work roles all over the Resort.
- TheWaterpark/Sports and Recreation Trainee Program (no longer offered)offers a training and development opportunity in Disney's Waterparks and recreation locations for those with a specialized interest in the recreation/leisure industry.
- TheInternational Culinary Trainee Program (no longer offered)is for participants who have 2-3 years experience in the kitchen and are looking to develop their skills in Disney's various foodservice locations.