2000 cast members

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by Gareth, Oct 16, 2005.

1. Gareth

Gareth New Member

Hello

id like to get intouch with all the cast members who were part of the program during 2000, including 1999 and 2001

give me a shout if you fall into that catagory

Gareth

2. Dougslar

Dougslar New Member

Guess I fall into that category! I was there March 2001 - May 2002 in UK Merchandise.

Laura. ;D

3. Case

Case New Member

hey there, i was in the canada pavilion from august 2000 to october 2001. just checking out this sight for the first time 4 years after i left disney. love to hear from some old friends too.
    -casey

4. glasgow paws

glasgow paws New Member

how you doin gareth ?

paul here, worked in the bar in the R & C. was there sep 99 - july 00.

Is this gareth from leicester by chance ?

5. flavour

flavour New Member

hey there!
    i worked germany merch from oct. 2000-oct2001

and gareth: what about the cd's you wanted to send me? :D

flavia xoxo

6. BigRed

BigRed New Member

Hi , I was there from June 2001 - July 2002 in Canadian Merch.Casey werent you Captain Canada and then went on to the cruise line.

On another note. Laura heard your going to Louth. Mark and I wont be there this year so send some pics when you get back. You'll have to come visit us over here soon.

L8er

Jan AKA Big Red

7. Dougslar

Dougslar New Member

I'll send you loads of pictures Jan! I'm really looking forward to it. Haven't seen some of the people who are going since I left Florida!!! ::)

Laura.

8. CanadaChris2001

CanadaChris2001 New Member

I was in Canada F&B July 2000 - July 2001, with my good buddy Casey

9. Munch

Munch New Member

Hey Chris, Casey and Gareth!!! (and the people I don't know)

How's everyone doing?

I was in MAC from July 2000 to July 2001 and I just got back from a visit to WDW with Sue!!!! had a great time and had an awesome steak at LeCellier with those famous breadsticks!!!!

Hope everyone's doing well.

Casey... good to see that you've resurfaced, how are you? What have you been up to?

:-* Cheryl

10. Sue

Sue New Member

Wowza Casey!!!!  Where the H*ll have you been hiding??  I was in Disney from July 2000 till 2001.  Roomies with Cheryl in 1111!!!  Which now seems to have been turned into an American shrine!!!

11. Littlefoot

Littlefoot New Member

Another 1999-2000 here. It's Alison from Canada Merch.

Hope you are all doing well (those whom I know, and also those I don't).

Gareth...I just got your PM, and just haven't responded yet.
    Cher...how are ya??
    Casey...holy cow! Where have you been? I feel so out of touch!

ali

12. Robb

Robb New Member

Hey Alum -

First time on the site in a while. I was there from Oct 2001, and had a blast!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Rob

13. soleil plage

soleil plage Guest

Hey Rob!

Where the hell are you these days? Bonny Scotland or sunny (!) Canada?
    Hope all's well?

Ciao
    Claire :)

14. Gareth

Gareth New Member

good to hear from you all, i hope that you areall well.

just thought i would say hello to you all as it has been 5 years since we finished the program.....give or take a few months

long time that has passed by real fast, cant believe its been that long!!!!!

Paul: yes mate, Leicester Gareth here, hows it going??

Flavour: really sorry about those CD's, ill sort you out one day honest :)

Alison: no Problems, catch up when you have time

we should mark the time, anyone have any idea's? where we could all party??

get back

Gareth

15. glasgow paws

glasgow paws New Member

hey gareth, not spoke to you for some time. Hope yer well, what the hell have you been up to ?? I'm still hanging out in chilly scotchland.Heading over to florida next year so might drink round the world and fall in the lagoon again.Damn, wish i'd kept my commons card so i could go back and get all the luggage i left in the apt. by mistake !!

ah well, let me know how yer doin m8

cheers, paul

16. Gareth

Gareth New Member

Hey Paul,

good luck with the trip back to Florida, Lucky B.astard!!!! ha ha ha, i would love to get out there again....never got the chance to drink round the world. but i will one day im sure

when is it you are going back?? and how long for? ask some of the guys on here if they will sign you in to the commons when you are there, im sure someof them will be there when you are, might even maingate you??

im still in sunny Leicester, working as a travel agent. just been made manager which is all good. if you havent booked florida yet let me know, ill sort you out the best deal!!

take it easy dude

Gareth

17. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Holy shit on 18/10/05 I had my 5 year mark of leaving Germany to go play at Disney! It seems forever and still like yesterday sometimes. I was there Oct. 2000 - Oct. 2001. We should have really come up with a reunion of some sort ( especially since I live in Ft Lauderdale now and it's so close to Orlando haha ). So I've just been back for a visit to EpCot, saw some familiar faces and ate at the Odyssee ( while telling lies to the other cast members on how my two friends and I just arrived to work in the german pavillion haha ).
    Hope everyone is doing good,
    Julia :-*

18. soleil plage

soleil plage Guest

ah.... the culinary delights of Odyssey ...  ;) 

it seems a while ago now but  - didn't they used to give you plastic knives and forks to eat with in there???  Lol!

19. Heidi

Heidi Guest

I was there from aug 2000-aug 2001, Norwegian pavilion :)
    Hey Julia, did you live with Marianne?

20. glasgow paws

glasgow paws New Member

alright gareth,

aye, goin over round about May next year, haven't booked it yet, but will next month.Congrats on manager's job m8.

Soleil plage : not sure if the knives and forks were plastic in the odyssey but the food sure as hell was.

paul