2000 cast members

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by Gareth, Oct 16, 2005.

1. flavour

flavour New Member

hey jules! got your present! thank you so much!! i love it! but how did you know to get pink?? hahaha!! and the picture! haha! where was that taken?

well, about being drunk...better not talk about it, happened too often lately! still, can't wait to celebrate my b-day with you! it's gonna be soooo much fun!!

so why do you wanna go to orlando now? don't wanna go with us?? but mini-trip every month sounds awesome...should do that, too! salzburg one month, then stuttgart, then ??? haha

alrighty! talk to you later!! big hug!!
    flavia xoxo

2. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

I knew you would love that purse! I saw it and it was so you! ::) I don't know how I came up with the pink, guess it was some sort of crazy intuition haha :p
    Who said I am not going to Orlando with you??? The only thing I can't do is go on the 15th, welll maybe I will be able to do it some way. I will go to Orlando tons this year and I love it!
    Work still sucks ass and I seriously consider to transfer to another hotel if it doesn't get any better. People here never learned what a work attitude is. Tsk Tsk....

Laterz
    Moi

3. flavour

flavour New Member

oh, alright! and we don't need to go to orlando on the 15th, i figured that partying in miami is more worthy for a birthday...we can go to orlando the next day or so...

don't complain about work...at least you got some! no just kidding, i don't wanna trade with you, but here it's just dead right now and we always get send home early and therefore end up with around 25 hours a week...

alright, later then!
    big, big hug!!

4. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

I will not be partying at all I think lol. What a sad 25th :-\ I will probably get the handful of people I hang out with here and just go to TGI's for some drinks. My birthday is on a tuesday so go figure. Orlando will be my birthday treat and finally I can go out in downtown :)
    Julia

5. flavour

flavour New Member

haha! true...but well, never been partying there either! so we're gonna have a triple b-day party since jenny's is on the 1st...so excited!!

so cat won't come for your b-day? too bad! but then it's your 25th, not too much to celebrate anyway, believe me! haha! so tgi's for chicken wings and beer? haha! wonder if they do that again?!

anything you want from here? i'll try to smuggle in as much as possible!! ;-)

later! flavia xoxo

6. flavour

flavour New Member

ich noch mal! sag mal, wär es ok wenn ich bei abercrombie was bestell und das an deine adresse schick und im märz dann mitnehm....is um einiges billiger wie hierher zu schicken...erstmal schaun, ob das geht, aber wär cool! die ham grad so nette sprüche-t's...

7. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Klar, is mir wurscht..bin nur nicht so oft da, muesst also meinen roomies Bescheid sagen...oder du schickst es c/o an mich.
    Julia

8. flavour

flavour New Member

klar, würd ich auf deinen namen machen!! danke! bist ein schatz!! fetten schmatzer!!

9. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

I know I am the best ;D
    Julia

10. flavour

flavour New Member

wenn du nich, wer dann?! hihi! ich sag dir dann nochmal bescheid, wenn ich die sachen bestellt hab...morgen fahr ich erstmal nach hause, meine omi is ins krankenhaus gekommen, scheint aber stabil zu sein...dann schönes wochenende noch!! bis denne! big, big hug!!

11. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

hallo! dein zeug ist angekommen, war aber nicht zu haus, das heisst ich muss es dann mal jetzt irgendwann abholen ( bin grad so krank, das ich mich nur zur arbeit und wieder nach hause schleppen kann )...
    wollte dich nur informieren

julia

12. flavour

flavour New Member

hey süße! danke! laß dir zeit...is ja noch 'n stück bis ich komm!
    jaja, bist also krank...naja, warum soll's dir im sonnigen florida besser gehn als mir hier! haha! war am dienstag auf dem simple plan konzert (erste reihe mitte, hab jetzt jede menge bruises...aber war endsgeil!), naja un da is wohl was warm geworden und draussen waren dann wieder minusgrade...heut hab ich mal frei, muß aber heut abend auf ne geburtstagsparty und dann sieben tage durcharbeiten! mal schaun was das so wird!
    hast dir schon mal überlegt, ob du ich dir was aus deutschland mitbringen soll?
    so, dann gute besserung! trink schön tee! ;)
    big, big hug!! und fetten knutscher!
    flavia xoxo

13. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

hello!! i thought i switch over in english, so everyone can understand the crap we are talking about ;)
    so i am still sick and i am starting to get impatient....one week, cough, runny nose, fever and it's not getting better. hate it!!!! BUT i will try to get your a&f stuff next week, maybe they will have tied to redeliver by then anyways. we just got an a&f outlet store in one of the malls here and EVERYTHING was on sale :) i know you would have loved it!!! as for me...i can't wait until we go to the florida mall and our outlet mall, i am sooo excited!!! i am already saving money! also i booked my flight to germany yesterday!!!! i will be coming for a visit in may for 12(!) days!!! i am sooo happy, if i wouldn't go there for a visit i would probably not stay here. and if i don't get the time off i will quit!!! so i will be home with my parents for most of the time, but we are planning to go to munich the second week end of may ( should be the 12th-14th )....
    well, talk later
    me

ps: i want german candy!!!! that is like the biggest thing i miss here....and if you could *cough* smuggle *cough* bread, that would be awesome too lol

14. flavour

flavour New Member

hey there, how's it going? feeling any better? i was sent home after one hour on monday and then worked pm on tuesday and that time off really helped...feeling way better today!

so you'll be coming here in may! great! we're gonna have sooo much fun than...all of us together again! big party!!

as for the food and candy...well, chocolate won't be a problem i guess, anything specific (milka, i'm sure)? about the bread, well, i'll try...if i need to i'll tell customs i need it for a special diet because of some illness! haha

later! flavia xoxo

15. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

hello there! so i feel a LOT better now, i still have a little bit of a cough and verstopfte nase but besides that i am doing good!!! and guess what i picked up your a&f stuff today! also i received my plane tickets for germany in the mail today!!! YAY!!! i never thought i would be so excited to go home lol. i am so looking forward to munich, you can't imagine!
    i don't need any specific chocolate brand, i am not spoiled. just don't get any funky stuff or anything with alcohol in it ( i like my alcohol pure lol )
    get like joghurt, marzipan, kuhflecken, vollmich, keks, traube-nuss, sahne creme, nougat or something like that. i like all that! also milchmaeuse from aldi i think are sooo yummy. my sister sent me a bag for my birthday but i already finished it. or any sternstunden kekse or something similar!!! yummy!!!! about the bread. i know it's probably not possible because of customs, maybe you can hide it in the suitcase? lol. i took sandwiches here a couple of times and no one ever stopped me. just tell them it is for your poor starving bread crazy friend. i miss the german bread!!! i mean you sent me weisswuerste i am sure you will find a way of smuggeling bread lol
    other than that not much is new. i wrote you a pm about something too, pretty crazy.
    talk later
    julia

16. flavour

flavour New Member

i could try sending the bread in the mail...just don't know how fresh it will be when it arrives!

oh, ute and i wanna apply for some disney hotel program in the summer! it's a 3-month thing and you work at one of the hotels (anything, also merch)...she saw it at her school...wouldn't that be funny! can't wait to live at vista or chatham! hahaha!! (jamie oliver macht grad was mit lecker melone!! haben wollen!) right now she's preparing for her gmat test (kinda like toeffl, but way more business), she got a call from that scholarship program that she did get accepted...now she's got one week to prepare and hand in some documents (and her school's anything but helpful!)...so let's see!

alright then!
    big, big hug!! and let me see what i can do a bout the candy (that i can bring in, no problem, right?? or do i still have to be scared of customs??)
    flavour xoxo

17. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Of course you can bring candy! The only thing you can't bring are fruits and fresh unwrapped stuff I think! You have no idea, when Moni came she brought me like 10 different chocolate bars and a glas of Nutella! I never loved her more! LOL What is she doing anyways? I haven't heard from her in a LONG time and she didn't even write me for my birthday BOOHOO!!! Actually it's funny because I even talked to Sabrina more recently than Moni! Hmmmm weird!
    Other than that, Disney hotel sounds fun, I am still torn between Australia, Canada or Ireland or the cruise. So many possibilities, so little time!
    I just don't want to stay at the front desk anymore!
    Later
    Julia

18. flavour

flavour New Member

all these places sound fine with me! i'd come visit you everywhere!!
    haven't heard from moni myself either, don't know what she's been up to, i'm gonna ask ute...
    good to know about the candy and stuff...so that means if i wrap the bread that's fine? haha! i'll find a way! (hope customs doesn't read those pages!)

19. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Hmm don't worry about the bread, I will be going to Germany two months later so after I have been able to live without bread for almost 10 months, I think I can get through the other two months as well. Chocolate...well that's a whole different story ;)
    I will be looking for jobs now lol makes me look forward to something...
    Julia

20. flavour

flavour New Member

i'm just listening to 'o canada' (the attraction theme)...i wanna go back!! with karl! haha!!!
    i think the bread is ok though, a friend just said it should be no problem...(interesting topic we have here! haha)

gotta get ready for work! you keep on looking for great destinations to work!

big hug! flavia xoxo