2000 cast members

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by Gareth, Oct 16, 2005.

1. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Yeah I wonder how it went from 2000 cast members to bread lol. Well at least now we know why no one else speaks to us on here haha
    Ohh you gotta do the registering thing that I sent you and vote for Mike. He is so close to the top three and it's really fun to watch. I MISS IT!!!
    Well my manager just told me today that it shouldn't be hard for me to get off in May because it's usually slow. Little does she know I already have my TICKETS! I am so happy! Other than that keep thinking of ways to smuggle my bread and I will keep looking for great jobs after this!!! Less than one month and you will come visit :)
    Julia

2. flavour

flavour New Member

i know!!! i so can't wait!!
    i would love to vote for mike, but i can't register...just doesn't work! too blonde i guess! :'(
    oh, and i'm getting closer to my ipod! broke the budget yesterday by €1200, sold 3 leather jackets...and all that while my manager was standing right next to me, trying to help me ring up the customers (and it very much reminded me of linda blöd!)...anyway, he said i would have a great future at hrc, well, too bad i got other plans! can you see me as a manager?? haha!!

ok, then off to work i'll go!!
    ttyl! big, big hug!! flavour xoxo

3. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

hello!
    yeah it took me forever to register, every username i tried it would say that it's already taken, no matter how stupid the name was, so now one of my usernames is "popoklatsch", just to give you an idea lol. it finally did work though and i voted three times ( i am such a cheater ) from my different email accounts. i had my roomie vote three times as well and sent it to a bunch of people and now he is in first place hehe
    ohhh manager at hrc....not bad, i like eating there lol. and then you can hire me to work at the hotels :) well, but it's also cool with me if you become a plastic surgent and i can get some jobs done for a special price hahaha
    julia

4. flavour

flavour New Member

bad news, hard rock hotels are franchise, so it wouldn't make a difference...but as for eating at hrc, i get a 50% discount anyway, same for merchandise...about the plastic surgeon thing, i don't think so...but let's see...
    i'll try that bartender thing again...is it sushi you want me to vote for? or someone else? i know, blonde...haha!

gotta go! need to do some shopping and have to get a hairdresser appointment...i look terrible! (yeah, i know! haha!)

later!

5. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Yeah vote for Sushi ;D I so need to get an appointment for the hairdresser, too. I will probably wait for my Germany trip, so my parents can sponser me hehe. I want highlights!!!!
    Other than that I had the most horrible day ever last night. I was about to pack my bags and leave, this hotel is getting more ridiculous by the day. To make a long story short, our house didn't close out, so the central reservations still too bookings in when we were sold out already. The Night Auditor and I ended up cleaning off market rooms ( for 2 hours ) to even out our system. It was insane! I went home at 2:30am and had to be back at work at 7am. But now I have the week end off and I am going to Naples, I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

Julia

6. flavour

flavour New Member

gosh! that sounds horrible! well, i just got back from work and with our new gm everyone else is going crazy...today at the pre-shift meeting everyone had to stand up and was inspected to make sure the uniform was spec! ans all of a sudden the shoes i'm wearing for 3 years now are not good enough anymore!! are you guys kidding me?? and a waitress was told off because her socks are too short! they'd have to cover her ankles! we're still in the 80`s???? unbelievable! noone ever complained! the guest give a shit! they wanna have fun and they want us to have the same (or at least i hope so!)...
    well, i was watching olympics on my days off...hockey, of course...well, let's say i wanted to...cause even though germany were playing ard and zdf thought people would be more interested in curling or skeleton!! it's canada playing!! the best hockey team in the world! what's wrong with you guys????
    and one more complaint! i'm working 8 days now, six of those are a.m. shop shifts! buhu!! but then i'm going home to mommy for a few days!! yeah!! and then only 9 days before i leave this country!!! YEAH!!!!! so can't wait! (how often did i say this by now? haha!)
    ok then...enjoy your days off!!
    big big hug!! flavia xoxo

7. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Ohhhh I just had the most relaxing week end ever!!!! Naples was so much fun! We went out every night and then just spent the day at the beach ( I got my first sunburn for this year! ). Liz's parents have such a nice house, too. And mommy cooking was awesome of course :) I didn't want to go back!!! Other than that I am so happy this month is almost over and then you guys are here :)
    Seems like your employers are just as crazy as mine lol. Socks too short?? Never heard that before....
    And yeah I watched a lot of the olympics at Liz's parents house, I did see the Canada-Switzerland game and oh my god did they loose....I have to admitt that goalie was unbeatable though! Germany did horrible, too, so I don't know who to cheer for anymore lol
    Well, I gota go, talk later
    Julia

8. flavour

flavour New Member

well, cheer for the canada girls then! i'm hoping canada won't lose again tomorrow...maybe that match will be on...but they've advanced to quarter-finals already, i'm sure they'll win!
    talking of canada, guess who i chatted with yesterday...jay! yeah! he said he was thinking about sending us a package with cinnamon hearts and kool-aid for valentine's again, but he's short of money...so?? aren't we worth it?? well, he said he will in the next couple of months, so let's see!
    work's crap, my back is aching so much, too much standing around! tomorrow i'll have a trainee, well, that's if she still gets her pants and shoes tonite...another 4 days of work and then i'm going home and let myself get spoiled! and when i come back it's only 9 days!!

alrighty then! big, big hug!
    flavour xoxo

9. indee

indee New Member

How are you all? I just found this site and and just have to add that I was working 2000 till 2001 at german pavillion F&B. My name is Konstantin, eventhough I'm called Joseph now... Gotta go to bed now it's late. I should be back...

10. flavour

flavour New Member

hi! do i remember you? the name rings the bell, but you look so different now! ;D what have you been up to?