2003 - 2004 The best party!!

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by Danman, Oct 15, 2004.

1. JennB

JennB New Member

Hey!!
    One of my fav parties was the costume party at Jeff's... Nicky P showed up as security..it was priceless.. drinking in the convertible while driving in downtown Orlando was a blast.. taking our picture in front of the police station with drinks in our hands.. going to Mako's and hogs and honeys.. stealing signs.. what a crazy night.. Malibu is the devil....
    Jenn

2. trooper004

trooper004 New Member

I forgot about that costume party, that was so funny seeing Nicky P dressed as security. Sophie and Jenn: The convertible night was pretty crazy and fun even though I was DD and had to babysit you girls!!! Jost joking I had a blast deiving that car. Another one of my favourite parties was right before I left an CGDT did a scavanger hunt in the commons. It started and ended at my apt and Alexis and I made about 200 jello shots. The only bad thing about that night was when some of the girls got in a fight with the boys for trying to steal there no mam shirts and hats. Oops guess I shouldn't have put that on the scavanger hunt list hehe.
    Amy

3. Danman

Danman New Member

Firstly Sophie...Mon ami u can be my fellow french canadian scuzzer!!hehe

Secondly I would like to thank Laura for ruining my reputation!hehe
    I was only in a pink flickaboo shirt once and that was all for u and as far as dressin as a hoare...well...it was fun!!

I do think that we all created our own 'magical moments' there and 2318 saw so many, Laura I remember created a lot of 'special moments'!!

Before 2318 there was 1014 which im sure lots would remember. Firstly mega parties done by scotty merch & Greg then Jeff & Christian it was awesome, I remember gettin so drunk there that I had to be literally carried home (thankfully I was in block 9 so not to far)

I will give credit where its due though Lauras pink and fluffy party was awesome and maybe apart from Sophie & Lucy, Laura was the funniest person ive seen drunk (remember Sophie, ripping of the shower rail, stealing motorbike goggles the list goes on hehe)

Anyone remember any particular things people did when drunk? Come on we want names!!!
    Dan

4. soleil plage

soleil plage Guest

do they still do White and write parties at the commons?

5. flavour

flavour New Member

i loved those! still have the t-shirt hanging on my wall!

6. missj

missj New Member

house of blues, no ma'am vs. cg (uh, considering our disadvantages, jozef, we gave you a run for your money), def. COQ. esp. the random ones at 2318... nothing quite like sweeping the truckers up off the floor... and mel never knowing where her shoes were... one night al and i got her all the way home and to bed and an hour later she was lying on the ground outside her front door trying to open her lock with the string from her hoodie... and the night when aaron beat all the guys at COQ.
    and when the troopers got me so drunk i passed out beside al with a million clips in my hair (charming)! gee, the rumours that arose from that one... beer pong at jesse's... the night the frenchie caught on fire, (but not the actual face in flames part, that was creepy), amy's throw-out (my birthday)... and robbie's throw-in, that was an interesting night.

7. *Laura*

*Laura* New Member

im just bumping this thread cos i was reading thru it and its so funny! plus we have had a few old school people join the boards again and would be interesting to get their input!

with regards to the write on white night.........we did have one and the throw in leaders for uk all had words written on their asses........ to the tune of "mickey mouse is a ------- -------!" lol.........

does anyone remember that someone took a foto of that and then it was stolen and given to a uk fods manager...??????

im having one of those reminiscing days today so please humour me! lol

love laura
    xxx