Adventures by Disney Tour Guides - UK

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by flashinghelmet, Sep 28, 2008.

1. flashinghelmet

flashinghelmet New Member

Does anyone know how to apply to become a tour guide in the UK??

Disney are quite possibly the crappest company in the world for advertising their opportunities.

2. leomgray

leomgray New Member

tour guides for disney in the UK?

3. Cicada

Cicada New Member

The facebook group "Work Abroad with Yummy Jobs" has this on their page:

Opportunities within the Walt Disney Company Available!!

Has the experience of living in the USA given you the travel bug ? Would you like to continue your career within the Walt Disney Company? Do you hold a passport for a EU country?

If the answer is ‘YESâ€, then you will be very excited by the opportunity to work for Adventures by Disney. Yummy Jobs is now hiring Adventure Guides to make magical memories while travelling around Europe, Disney style!

For more information please email jason@yummyjobs.com

Final interviews are being held in London at the end of October

Hope that helps

4. flashinghelmet

flashinghelmet New Member

You're a star!

5. Cicada

Cicada New Member

Aw thanks... I'd love to work for adventures by Disney. I actually looked into their Italy trip for next May but it is rediculously expensive, but there is a pasta making class! Common in Italy making pasta, how amazing is that! Good luck if you apply for it!

6. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I'd love to work for them too. Need to learn some languages though! However, I want to do the cruise line first.

7. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

I had an email about this from Disney a while ago actually. Didn't take up the offer as now, coincidentally, I work for another advnture travel company here in the UK! If adventures by disney is too expensive for you give Explore a try!! Lol - got my marketing hat on here haven't I!

8. Cicada

Cicada New Member

lol thanks... we actually decided that Italy is way to expensive (especially if I get a job at WDW next year) so we are going to drive to New York City instead.

9. Kevus

Kevus New Member

I read a lot into this, you can be anywhere you might not be positioned in the UK. the other thing is that although languages are liked they not essential i mean you could be in america or canada and might not need the languages

10. Gmr_101

Gmr_101 New Member

Hey so i joined this forum bout 2 weeks ago and saw this threat...did anybody get any where? I am about to do the Cultural Rep but wud love to be a tour guide for Adventures by Disney

Gem x

11. pinkspideruk

pinkspideruk Active Member

i kow a german girl who has done this - the pay isnt brilliant but she does make tips and its very hard work. Theres like 2/3 of you and a group of about 20 people