Anyone from WDWIP 2003 - 2004

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by CPB, Jul 26, 2006.

1. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

Hey Jamie!!!!!

Congrats to you and Sarah!!!! Hope you got the job!

Craig will be here in 16 days...not that I'm counting or anything.

Shan

2. Doc

Doc New Member

Hey folks!

It's been ages since I've looked on this site. Forgot how addictive it was! Thought I'd show my face and just let you know what I'm up to now...

Jemma and I are living together in Bracknell, England at the moment, and are looking for a place of our own around the area, which hopefully, if things go to plan, will be sorted around Christmas time.

I have finished my Graduate Training Programme at the Coppid Beech Hotel in Bracknell, and have now started work as Assistant Manager in the hotel's Bier Keller and Apres Nightclub. I am really enjoying the work at the moment, and am getting to spend a lot of time out on the golf course in the day time (when I'm not working). Having said that, my game's still poor - need to work on my swing!

Jemma is working as an Assistant Manager in a local Brewers Fayre, owned by Whitbread. She's keeping her eyes open for a job with more regular and sociable hours though, and is hoping to move on in the not too distant future.

Good to see a couple of familiar names on here still.

Slab! How's it going mate? You two will have to get down here soon. Best of luck with the job application, and say 'Hi' to Sarah from Jemma and I!

Paal Erik! How's tricks? Not heard from you since you were over earlier in the year. Congratulations on the Australia placement. Keep in touch! When can Jemma and I come a visit you in Norway?

Shanon! - Glad you're keeping busy - what's with all the Canadian weddings? Don't you guys have TV's over there? Jemma and I are hoping to get to Scotland when you're over in October. Say 'Hi' to Creggory from us both!

Nath! - Sounds like you're loving your job. Still, at least it's paid for a Florida holiday - you lucky *******! Glad Kath's going well - any ground-breaking news in Brighton for her to sink her teeth into?

Sarah! - Long time no hear! Hope you're keeping well - how's Chuffer? Still see him very often? Tell him I've got a fine for him - can't think what it is yet, but I'm sure we'll come up with something.

Anyhow I'm off - think that's made up for not coming on here for about a year and a half!

Take it easy ya'll!

TOM ;)

3. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

Hi Tom,

Yeah still see Chuffer every few weeks. He's living in Cardiff at the mo and getting on fine. I think he's on holiday this week in Chicargo (see I pay so much attention that still!).

Anyway glad things are going well down there. Will have to pop down and see you guys soon.

Bye for now
    Sarah

4. Andy S

Andy S New Member

Congrats on the job with BA Laura! Hope it works out well!!

Did you have a fun time at Dannys last month?

Take care

Andy

5. *Laura*

*Laura* New Member

hey andys!!!

thanks! i will be bidding for some trips to jersey and will be likely to be staying in a nice hotel........its right on the seafront but not sure whereabouts! so if im ever heading that way il give ya a shout......

tom, glad to hear u and jemma are doing ok, cant believe its almost 3 years since we headed over to disney! so weird!!!

everyone else on here, glad ur all alright.........time passes but the memories are still as if it all happened yesterday, thanks for making my year great!!!!

really hope to see some of u soon

laura
    xxxxx

(p.s. dannys party????............hmmmmmmm i cant remember much i was unconscious in a tent most of the night thru drinking to much!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahaha!!!!)

6. CPB

CPB New Member

Hey everyone,

Jamie: It's great to see you on here. Congrats to you and Sarah on your engagement. Say hi to her for me.

Tom: Hi. Glad to hear you and Jemma are still together. Say hi to Jemma for me.

Laura: Congrats on the job with BA. Have you heard anything about the DCL yet? You're looking well.

Andys: Hey stranger. How's things with you?

7. *Laura*

*Laura* New Member

hey claire!

ummmm i actually was accepteed for dcl but have chosen not to do it now as ive landed my dream job with ba and think il hopefully be able to progress up with them! so for now its a no no but thats not to say in a few years if i dont like flying i wouldnt think about it again!

looking well......kinda had to get fit and healthy and slim to fit the cabin crew image!! haha

you sound like youre doing really well, glad things worked out for you and that youre happy, because thats whats important, say hi to bryan for me........

if i ever get a trip to orlando il be stayin in the florida mall hotel so il let u know and maybe i can meet ya, even if i get a cab down to downtown disney or something for the evening after arriving!!!

well, take care hun and il chat to u soon

everyone else.........miss ya all and those from my arrival group..................happy 3rd anniversary!!!!!!!!! cant believe its 3 years today since we all went.........

love laura
    xxxxx

8. CPB

CPB New Member

I can't believe next week, it'll have been 3 years since I came out to do the International Program.

I just want to thank all of you for making my year there, one of the most amazing years of my life. THANKS

Wonderful memories (and pics to prove it, hehe)

Laura: I'm glad you got your dream job. You never know, maybe you could be the air stewardess sometime when me and Bryan go back to Ireland for a visit. I'm happy for you. It's strange hearing how much everyone has grown up (so to speak), in getting proper jobs and stuff, hehe.

I'm doing good. Extremely happy with Bryan. He says Hi.

Definitely let me know if you're heading out to Orlando and some point. We won't be in Orlando past October but could maybe pop up to see you if you're over.

Take care
    Claire xx

9. Andy S

Andy S New Member

Howdy,

Laura, the L'horizon is on St Brelades Bay about a 10 minute drive from the airport. Its a nice hotel and I'm actually a member of their Leisure Club. Yeah let me know if you get flights here and I can show you around.

Birdy, I'm ok thanks, where are you off too in October?

Andys

10. CPB

CPB New Member

Hey Andy,
    We're moving to Pinellas county next month.

11. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

Hey...

Are we still looking for volunteers for the next wedding? I might know an interested couple. ;)

Shan

12. Doc

Doc New Member

CONGRATULATIONS YOU TWO!!

Does this call for a UK Lads Class of 2003/04 Stag Night?

I wish you both the very best for your future together!

Well done Creggory!! ;)

13. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

Now there's a scary thought...please NO tequila!!!!!!!! :-\

Shan

14. Doc

Doc New Member

Hmmm... ;)

15. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

I don't think Craig is ever drinking again after his night out last night. Doesn't remember calling me and sounded an awful lot like he did Monday nights.

Shan

16. Doc

Doc New Member

Oh no!! :D

Creggory hasn't changed then. You'll have to tame him Shan! Show him who's boss!

17. Jamie

Jamie New Member

congrats to you both ;D Tell Craig i said Hi...and ask if he remembers when we went to watch celtic v barcelona in tgi fridays??

hey Doc...you in Wales over Christmas at all...would be good to meet up?

18. Sophie

Sophie New Member

Hello Everyone
    I havent been on this site in so long .... but I still miss my disney friends. Anyone remember me ?? we had a couple disney reunions in montreal and some in Ontario but it seems like ive lost contact with so many canadians !!!!!

congrats to you shan and Craig .. hehehe sooo cute !! next time im in toronto we have to see each other. youre always welcome back to montreal !!!!

sophie :-*

add me if you are on facebook ;)

19. Doc

Doc New Member

Hi guys,

I haven't been on this site for ages. It's all canged and my old username and password don't work so I thought I'd just post under Tom's name - much easier!

How are you all doing? Can't believe that Disney was so long ago!

I've recently discovered facebook - it's fab - much easier than MySpace - I can't use it!! ???

Me and Tom are hopefully moving into out new house at the beginning of Feb - yay.

Hopefully see some of you soon, love

Jem aka Welsh Dragon

20. Menon

Menon New Member

Hello from mexico, its been years since i came here for the last time... its good to see that at least a few people still remember the best year...
    I was there from dec. 03 - dec 04...
    I hope to see some of my arrivals over here some time...

Best regards