Canada: Amna wants to meet up with germans at WDW.

Discussion in 'German Discussion' started by amnahp12, Oct 28, 2008.

1. Ogel

Ogel New Member

so your german is very good, no, I try to ignor, how much days it is :D

I have some problems with my family :( my aunt says, that I will not do that, and she bets, that I will not start it. And she is thinking over, what I will say as excuse....

Oh I haven´t a feeling, but I can´t imagine to work there...

Uff, we will se what wednesday will bring....

HDL

2. amnahp12

amnahp12 New Member

My german is still horrid; I rely on translation to correct myself, ahaha ;)

Don't worry about your family though! If you're absolutely determined to do it, I'm sure you will/can! Don't let your aunt betting you won't do it stop you..in fact, make sure you do it just so everyone sees that you do! ;) cheer up, though ;D

toodles!

3. Jamar

Jamar New Member

one day! OOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEE DDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!! I count the hours....

I think your german is okay, we know what you mean and you use the correct word´s and the correct forms :)

It´s great, that you get a good answer. I hope we can meet us all in Florida.
    And then, we make a big party ::)

Tomorrow, it´s the best day in our live. Or the worst.

4. amnahp12

amnahp12 New Member

tomorrow comes a few hours earlier for you than me! I can't wait to hear - make sure you let me know your answers! Right away!
    Until then, keep yourself busy so time goes by faster!

5. Ogel

Ogel New Member

breath in...
    breath out...
    breath in...
    breath out...
    breath in...
    breath out...
    breath in...
    breath out...
    breath in...
    breath out...
    breath in...
    breath out...
    breath in...
    breath out...
    breath in...
    breath out...
    breath in...
    breath out...
    breath in...
    breath out...

I don´t find a word for my feeling, I´m a little bit afraid because of tomorrow... uffffffff I hope for a positive answer

I will sit the whole day in front of my computer, and if the positive answer will come, I will make airjumps ( I don´t know if you use this word in english :p)

and when a bad answer will come, I will go in my bed and cry...

Good luck at everyone
    Viel glück!
    mucha suerte!
    Bon courage!
    Merda!

6. amnahp12

amnahp12 New Member

Breathe deep, Ogel! The worst will be over, so soon! The word for your feeling might be...'anxiety.' The closest I can get to a German translation is "Angst" or "besorgt..." but I'm not sure if either is quite right! You tell me. And ahah, airjumps, I love this word! We would say something like, to "jump in the air" or an expression is to "jump for joy!" In your case though, I think you might just run around screaming in happiness. Hahaha.

I like this French you used...Bon courage!

Viel glück! ;D And keep your chin up!

7. Ogel

Ogel New Member

hey, thx, you like very much words *lol* and no, it´s not the right word, I also searched for a german word, that discribe my feeling, but I don´t found one!!! I now develope the word , ähhh Disnös and in english disneouse, hehe ^^

I will say u my answer from Megan ^^

8. amnahp12

amnahp12 New Member

Whoops! I try pretty hard not to use 'lol' since it's pretty strange outside of english/North America! Sorry! I like this new word you've made haha!

You haven't started sitting at your computer ALREADY have you?!

9. Ogel

Ogel New Member

yes I have, and I look every 5 seconds for my EMails ( Ok, maybe all 2 minutes ^^) and lol we also use in Germany, so you can use it. Also other phrases like rofl we know and use ^^.

Uffff some people from the Interview got an email from Megan, that they are accept. I hope my will come soon ^^

LG

Ogel

10. Jamar

Jamar New Member

I got my e-mail and I´m in^^
    Oh, it´s great, I jump and screaming in happines (yes, it´s the phrase from you, Anma).

But I´m affraid we can´t meet in Florida. I get my department date for the 8th Septembre, when start´s/end´s your programm?

Oh, it´s the best day in my life (ok, it´one of the best).

See you soon (maybe)

11. Ogel

Ogel New Member

I

got

in

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I´m so happy ^^ but I´m on the waiting list...

12. amnahp12

amnahp12 New Member

ahh WHOOHOOO!!! Congratulations, you guys! Jamar, scream away, you deserve it, and Ogel, I've always heard that everyone on the wait list gets in, GOOD LUCK! I'm sooo happy for you guys! But Jamar -- SEPTEMBER?!! THAT'S SOOOO FAR AWAY! Why would they do that?!! Boo!!

and ohhh you use 'lol' HAHAHAHH and here little old me thought I was confusing you guys. sorry again! guess I shouldn't be so ameri-centric lol ;)

but yesss I'm rambling now, congratulations again!! ;D

13. Jamar

Jamar New Member

Septembre isn´t my choice, but I´m in and I´m so lucky^^
    I can sell my car and save a little more money for America, YEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAA :D:D:D:D:D

14. Ogel

Ogel New Member

ohh thanks amnaph, that makes me happy, and I´m also will go to America, if they offer me a job in another position or another time^^ hihi thats my mail:

Dear Walt Disney World Castmember,

Thank you very much for participating in the Walt Disney World recruitment. We enjoyed meeting you and learning more about your home country.

We are glad to announce you that you have been accepted for the Walt Disney World International Cultural representative program.

For the moment, we are unable to give you a departure date as none are available. It may take some time (some weeks or months) before we have a cancellation or more available positions. Please be sure we will call you if an available position comes up to make you an offer and explain the departure process. In general, depending on the cancellation, we try to make offers at least 2 months before the departure in order for you to get organized but please understand that you are on the Waiting List for the moment & we can not guarantee you to have a departure according to your availabilities & your jobs preferences.

and the one sentence We are glad to announce you that you have been accepted for the Walt Disney World International Cultural representative program.

says for me, that I´m in to 100%. I AM SOOOO HAPPY !!!!!!!!!!!

LG

15. amnahp12

amnahp12 New Member

Hey! Sorry for the late reply... it's so busy here!

I guess because the CRP is more limited and there's more competition, it's harder to choose dates, but it's sooo great that you're both in! It's too bad we won't get to meet up though/! *big sad face*
    And Ogel, that's awesome! I love your email! It would just be so nice if you had dates, hmm? [But hey who cares, you're in!] Let us know as soon as you do :D I got my dates - May 26 to Aug 7.

hdgl!! ;D

16. Ogel

Ogel New Member

let´s make a meeting in Epcot, ich got my Departure Date, juhu

I´m so happy about that

And I also looked for a flight, I will come to America at feb 17th, it´s very not so far, but I´m already a little bit afraid....

17. amnahp12

amnahp12 New Member

February 17th!!! THAT'S ONLY ONE MONTH AWAY!! I'm sooo excited for you, that's awesome, and congratulations on getting your dates! Also don't be afraid, there's nothing to be afraid of in America except greasy burgers and newspapers [ha ha ha]

DEFINITELY we will meet up in Epcot!! So I guess you will have some time to get used to being there before I arrive!! :)

18. Ogel

Ogel New Member

I´m only afraid because of homesickness, or something like that.

So when did you flight, and where do you work, where do you want to make a meet??

See u in the sunshine state. There r 24°C at this moment ^^

19. amnahp12

amnahp12 New Member

24C!! If I didn't hate summer, that would sound so lovely to me. Canada is bitter and cold and freezing! My flight is on May 26th, and I don't know where I work yet or when either of us will have time to meet...SO, I guess we'll have to wait until we get there and find some time off so we can hang out!! Sooner rather than later! And don't be too afraid of being homesick, I'm sure once you are in florida, you will be so busy seeing things and doing things and working that you'll be too tired to be homesick!

hdgl!! ;D

20. Ogel

Ogel New Member

so don´t you know where you´ll work??
    Like in Canadian Pavilion in Epcot, or do you also can work at attractions??

hdagdl ^^

Ogel