Canada CRP Re-applicants

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by morrs084, Dec 12, 2010.

1. morrs084

morrs084 New Member

Hey,
    So i thought i'd stop talking in the Uk one and make a Canadian one. Is there anyone out there who has done the CRP Canada program a second or third time or attempting too.
    Just general questions about the differences in the process and such. Like the interview questions, are they any different from the first time, or the classes you have to take when you get back down there.

2. Chris McGillis

Chris McGillis New Member

Hello, my name is Chris and I worked on the program in 2005. I started March 2005 and I worked there till April 2006. Like most people on the program at the time I thought this would be my once and only time. When I got done and back to Canada I heard about some of my friends who were rehired for the program and I thought this would be something awesome to do again. For me the process was exactly the same both times. I had to apply the same way answer the same questions and be accepted the same way. The major differences of course were that I had done it all once already. The recruiters spent a lot of time asking me the questions about my first time and why I was wanting to come back and certain things like that but I was not given any special treatment of any kind just so we all know that. During my second contract, the recruitment process and company changed so this may all be different now. My last contract ended February 2009. I only did a breif contract on Disney Cruise Line in 2010-2011 and that was the last time I wore any Disney nametag. SO like I said things may be very different now but that is how I did it. I just applied on the website for all 3 contracts. Hope that gives you some insight.