Can't get rid of that pixie dust?

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by Ona, Jun 2, 2005.

1. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

Ah ha ha ha!!! Too funny. I get really annoyed with myself when i point with two fingers!!! It's all I do all day (I work customer service in a big mall and give directions to people all day) so I'll catch myself mid-point and change to one finger...just to be a disney rebel!!!!! HA! I feel like a badass. I find I use the word "Bad Show" a lot. Oh! And I get mad that I don't have the same days off every week and wonder why my timeclock doesn't have an ER option!!! I miss ERs. I get mad that I'm forced to stay at work all day. I miss making up little games when we're not doing anything. I mean, who wouldn't miss playing toss the coonskin cap on the antlers in the post!!!! And there are no fun time capsules hidden at my work.

Shan

2. gry

gry New Member

40) Using at least one english word every time you open your mouth!

3. SarahJane

SarahJane New Member

Am I missing something? Is there a Subway there now?

Also love number 34...still do that.

4. Dan

Dan New Member

Yeah, you know the Odyssey building? Where we take lunch? They had a Subway there. They did all the sandwiches, cookies etc.

I guess it must be fairly new then, unless you never ate lunch at work!

Dan

5. SarahJane

SarahJane New Member

Wow that is new!! We never had that when I was there!! :mad: :'(

6. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

Horrible. I didn't have it really all that much and I can hardly stand subway now.

Shan

7. gry

gry New Member

I think the thought of taco bell is worse...
    If the health inspectures had alook it wouldnt be many left!

We didnt have breaks on our shifts because we did character dining so hardly ever went to the diner.

8. Dan

Dan New Member

Last time I ate Taco Bell I was so ill. And I had to have counselling afterwards..... :-\

9. Munch

Munch New Member

Whenever I go to a restaurant I always expect the service to be amazing and when it's not, I always think to myself, "that person could never work for Disney" or "A Disney restaurant would never put up with that"
    I'm constantly on the lookout for bad service when I go out to eat!

:-* Cheryl

10. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

Mmmmm...taco bell. It's disgusting, but I love it.

Shan

11. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

I work Customer Service at a big mall here and we do all the lost and found. Had a guy turn in a Buzz Lightyear light spinner yesterday...ahhh...the memories of Glow. It made me laugh...sadly the batteries were dead, or I might have played with it all day!!!

Shan

12. Isolda

Isolda New Member

In my case....

happens every time I see an European....

I desperately want to talk to her or him......

I want to feel The Commons thing.... do you get what I mean???

Like some UK guys visited a girl from my city, and we had this party and I was enjoying so much talking to them, they were also at the IP. So, we had a lot in common.

Also, I went to a friend's birthday party and there was a german girl and I approched her to talk a little...

Weird me....

13. gry

gry New Member

Same thing!
    I love talking to ppl from other countries!!
    (Dan: I meet ppl from Yorkshire all the time! )

I dont think the pixie dust will let go, EVER!
    8)

14. gry

gry New Member

Hey!
    Isolda, are you Julians girlfriend?
    In that case I think we met.
    I lived in building 4 too.
    414 /425
    Hope you are doing good!
    Two of my norwegian friends are in Julians class this year, funny coinsidence!

15. Dan

Dan New Member

I love talking to people from all over the world too! It is the highlight of the program by far.

I was especially happy when I met more Yorkshire people...they were the only people who could understand my accent!! (And the Yorkshire slang too!)

As for this whole pixie dust thing, I have a lot of the Epcot park music. Illuminations, Innoventions, Pre-Illuminations, the music they play for the fountain....how sad am I? LOL

Dan

16. Isolda

Isolda New Member

Hei Gry....

Hvordan har du det??

Ja....Jer er Julian's girlfriend......hehehe

Of course I remember you, you once answered the phone at his apartment and you said something like Julian's office....and I made a big deal about it, I dont like girls around him..... hehe. So, your friends are in Steinkjer at Hint??? Nice, did you meet them at Disney or what??

Before you ask, yes, we are still together..... It has been difficult, but we are working on that....Let see what happens.....

Hils Gry!!!

17. gry

gry New Member

:D
    I understand it must be difficult...
    I remember the time in his apartment and the phone call...
    If you made a big deal about it od course, I would have been ten times worse
    I was so worried after that...
    I'm sorry... If it's any comfort, I answered the phone in every appartment I went to like that...

No I dint meet my friends at Hint,Steinkjer in Disney, that's what so funny, it's weird that they know each other..
    Going to Steinkjer now, to meet another Disney-girl. Haven't seen her since she left in july from the Commons, yay!!!!

18. Isolda

Isolda New Member

You are going to Steinkjer???

Nice, where are you from???, Trondheim???

You should call and visit Julian....he would be glad to see you.... !!

Who are your friends at Hint??

hey, whats your email..... send me a message here so I can add you to my messenger!!!

Hey Dan.... stop gossiping :p and keep telling your disney stories!!! And let me tell you I have the monorail voice and some audio tracks from the rides... that's sad!!! but, whatever, I'm a carzy Disney freak!!! so what??

19. Dan

Dan New Member

Isolda, me gossip?? LOL

Don't be so cheeky! :p

(And I have the Test Track music they play in the queue, so HA)

Dan

20. Isolda

Isolda New Member

Well...... Dan.....

I have a remix with the rides' music!!!!!