Carnival?

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by angela, Dec 4, 2004.

1. angela

angela New Member

Hey Everyone,

I just found out that I will be working with Carnival Cruise Lines and I leave Jan. 22/05.

I know that Amanda Sequins and Shawna Klassen-Roth was or is working with Carnival? Does anyone know if they still are or anyone else from 2002-03 working with Carnival?

OR...Does anyone have Amanda or Shawna's e-mail and I will try e-mailing them.

Thanks for the help.

Angela Maloney
    Canadian F and B 2002-03

2. jojo

jojo New Member

Hey Ang,

Congratulations! Do you know what you will be doing on the ship?

Amanda is still working onboard. I MSN with her once in a while, and we get together when she's between contracts. Her email addy is sequins32@hotmail.com. I"m sure she'd love to hear from you.

Good luck!
    Jodi

3. angela

angela New Member

Hey Jodi,

It's been too long!!  What are you doing now? done school?

I will be "Corporate Trainer" on board...so you know all those classes we took when we started at Disney on Culture...Guest Service...ETC.  I will be teaching those. 

Do you know by chance what ship Amanda is on??
    If not...no worries, I will try e-mailing her!

hope all is well!
    Ang

4. Sue

Sue New Member

Hi Angela!

I was at Disney before Amanda but we worked together a year and half ago on the Carnival Legend. I'm on vacation now but head back to the Pride on the 18th of December. I'm a youth counselor not a ct but if you have any questions I've been with the company for over two years and would be happy to help.

Sue
    pixiedust_wdw@hotmail.com

5. angela

angela New Member

Thanks Sue,

I will be e-mailing you soon with a FEW questions!!!

Angela

6. Mike2002

Mike2002 New Member

Hey
    congrats on getting a ship job. Did you go through Castaway? I have been trying with a few crusie lines with no luck. I guess I'm stuck in Europe for Now.

~Mike~

7. angela

angela New Member

Hey Mike,

It's been a while! What are you doing in Europe???

Yes, I went through Cast-a-way. Have you filled out their "online" application? I had sent my updated resume a few times and heard nothing, then I e-mailed Eric and asked him what was up, and he said that the easiest thing for them was if I filled out the online app.
    So I filled it out and they called me that same day!

Best of luck,
    hope you are well!
    Ang

8. Mike2002

Mike2002 New Member

Hey,

I have filled out there online application a bunch of times with no response, I'm going to try once more than call them. i'm sure they can't ignore me forever.

~Mike~

9. Mike2002

Mike2002 New Member

oh and I was working in the Channel Islands, but am now in Holland staying with my girlfriend for a while.

~Mike~

10. T

T New Member

Hey Ang,
    Amanda is currently on the Imagination based out of Miami. I think she's going to the be there until March. Try emailing her, I know she checks her email as often as possible. Good luck with shiplife. It takes some time to get used to but it's a lot of fun too.
    Tracy

11. angela

angela New Member

Hi Tracy,

I have e-mailed Amanda a few times now...it's nice that I have a contact there so she can answer any questions..

Total Coincidence that we will be on the same ship!

May I ask which Tracy you are?

Happy Holidays!
    Ang

12. T

T New Member

Merch Tracy. Sept 2001-Oct 2002

13. angela

angela New Member

Graham right?

14. T

T New Member

Yes, that's me.

15. angela

angela New Member

Hi Tracy!

Nice to hear from you!!!

Glad to hear that you are doing well!!!!

Angela