Caroliene Van Tatenhove 1991-Where are you!?

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by WDW Donna, Jul 6, 2005.

1. WDW Donna

WDW Donna New Member

Once again looking for my Dutch roommate. We lived in Vista Way June 1991 - January 1992. I know she went to school at The Hague in Holland. We were in touch when we went home but she just disappeared and I haven't heard from her in 12 years. If a Dutch IP alumni remembers her or can help me find her please help. It wasn't like her to stop contact without warning.
    Thanks
    Donna

2. WDW Donna

WDW Donna New Member

Re: Caroliene Van Tatenhove-Where are you!

Just wanted to move this post up a little. I still haven't found her. If anyone is in contact with a former Dutch IP roommate maybe they could check alumni records at the Hague.
    Thanks to anyone who can help,

3. kristol

kristol New Member

Hi,

I'm from Holland and I can look her up for u if u want.

I'm going to do the IP June 23th 2006.

were there any other Dutch people doing the IP??? because I can't find any.

4. WDW Donna

WDW Donna New Member

That would be wonderful. I was in contact with a teacher from the Hague and he gave me an email address, but unfortunately it didn't work. I know he couldn't give me her home address so I asked him to contact her and give her my email. I have not heard back.

Yes, there were a few Dutch, I think about 5 or 6. They worked in the resorts, and Downtown Disney (it was called the Marketplace back then) since there is no Dutch pavillion at Epcot. You are going to enjoy yourself! I started June 22 1991! Almost exactly 15 years ago from your start date.

5. WDW Donna

WDW Donna New Member

Still looking.

6. PlanetD

PlanetD Member

Hey!

I don't know how desperate your search is, but I have located a Van Tatenhove in The Hague. You can try giving a call or something, and ask further.

I'll send you a PM with the address I got from the Dutch phone book (www.detelefoongids.nl).

Good luck!

7. martijn

martijn New Member

Hi donna.
    Succes at last for you because she is my sister......
    Caroliene is fine and lives in amsterdam.

send me an e-mail and i'll get you in touch.
    Scheepvaart.tatenhove@planet.nl

I'm sure she would like to hear from you
    regards Martijn