Chance Of Going Back?

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by DisneyTracy, Mar 7, 2006.

1. Ona

Ona Member

Lol. ;D I'm not going mad... well not in that sense. :p Lol. ;D

Ona x

2. DisneyTracy

DisneyTracy New Member

Well it's good to hear that people are accually thinking about going back :) wahoo!! Im glad that they are giving us this again :) YEAH!! so have lots of you applied already..tommorow is the end date?

3. Linda-bo-binda

Linda-bo-binda New Member

I put my name in but I definately need more info before I could say yes. I called Int'l Recruiting this morning to see what else I could find out and I was told that most likely we'd be working in Quick Service F&B, most likely for $6.90/hour.

4. soleil plage

soleil plage Guest

Hi
    can someone forward the email to me too please? (sorry to be cheeky! )
    claire.gribben@gmail.com

thx :)

5. kristen@disney

kristen@disney New Member

I hope they offer non foods postions as well. I really wanna go back but fries and hot dogs are not my idea of a Disney job.

6. paalerik

paalerik New Member

According to Int Req, there are some tipped possitions.
    So i told my former managers at Norway to pull some strings. They really need servers there, really understaffed. And i need a job that pays well the next months before i move to Australia...

7. adjonline

adjonline New Member

8. Linda-bo-binda

Linda-bo-binda New Member

I'm having nightmares about turkey legs.

And what if I got stuck some place like the Electric Umbrella? Who could forget those rainbow-neon 80s shirts? Can't find a pic but you all what I'm talking about!

~*~Linda~*~

9. Andy S

Andy S New Member

Ona!! ;D

I thought u were going on the cruise or has that fallen though?

Surprised Disney would have sent out the E-mail without having cleared the Visa situation up first.

Good luck to those of you waiting to hear what they say!

Andy

10. Ona

Ona Member

Hey Andy! Yeah I've been accepted for DCL but I've been waiting for ages on a date. So I'm just interested in what else is available. If if there's a chance of going back to WDW, I'm so going to dig around as much as I can. :D

I'm pretty sure the visa situation will be a done deal. Just crossing the t's and dotting the i's. Well... fingers crossed anyway. ;D

Ona x

11. moleman

moleman New Member

Hey all
    I cant believe this has happened now since im i GA but i hope there maybe more chance to goback it truy is the place where dreams are made, good to hearfrom some of you and hope we can go back

12. Ambergirl

Ambergirl New Member

*shivers* Don't say that! Oh I don't even want to think about turkey legs or the electric umbrella!! Eww! I want to be a in a totally different park! Like in Frontierland in MK or the Tower of Terror!! Although of course anything is worth it if it gets you down there right? Right? Except maybe custodial.....I just remember this one guy who would come into the break trailer behind Le Cellier and he really kinda creeped me out........
    Or
    "Protein spill located at Space Mountain exit needs clean up." :-X

13. *Laura*

*Laura* New Member

andys.......

wow its been ages since u been on here!!!!

how are ya?! hope ur gettin on ok, i miss having someone to make moo noises at!! and of course to do the cow horns!!! hehe

chat soon

loobie

14. Shrooden

Shrooden New Member

Just wondered who has actually applied, and also, if anyone has heard anything back from recruitment yet?

15. Andy S

Andy S New Member

Hi Ona, hopefully you will get a cruise date soon or a job in WDW, you were always the perfect Disney employee after me of course, so they are crazy not to get u started ASAP ;)!

Hi Laura, yes not been on these boards for ages and only have a few posts on this new board! U need to have an honorary Jersey freind over there u can moo at :p!! I'm getting on ok, just come back from Las Vegas which was great, but started college again this week which wasn't ::)!! Saw from another post that u r applying for the cruise as well, so good luck with that!! U, Ona, and Clappy will have a little club if u all get on the same ship!!

Take care

ANDYS

16. Gundu81

Gundu81 New Member

@Shrooden: I turned my details in and they said that further details will come beginning of April :)

17. Disney Girl

Disney Girl New Member

Hey Everyone!
    I haven't been on the webiste in awhile and just saw this thread. I am curious about the e-mail. Would someone be willing to forward it to me if you still have it?
    Thanks,
    Elissa
    cres9430@wlu.ca

18. adjonline

adjonline New Member

Forwarded :)

19. KatharinaBerlin

KatharinaBerlin New Member

I know... I am a little late... but maybe one of you still got the mail and would forward it to me.... so I could maybe join again next year?

Have been back visiting this year in April.... I actually go back every year to visit and still enjoy it like the in the old days :)

katharinabasel@yahoo.com

20. MPSPicard

MPSPicard New Member

Hi Everyone!!

Just wondering if they are sending this email to long time passed cast members. I worked in 1998(wow, so long ago!) and was dreaming of going back. Any chance anyone can forward me the email as well?

MPSPicard@yahoo.com

Many thanks!!