Chance Of Going Back?

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by DisneyTracy, Mar 7, 2006.

1. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

If anyone is in the UK and wants to go back Yummy are collecting interested people's CV's for the Alumni programme next year. They said to email it to them quoting H2B-07 but if you email enquiries@yummyjobs.com they should be able to give you more information.

2. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

What months will the alumni program be on?

3. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

just found out that this is the seasonal work program so its from may - nov 07

4. aussie_gal

aussie_gal New Member

if you go on the summer college program can you go back to be a cultural representative?

im an aussie but i have faith they will one day have Australia represented in the showcase haha

5. mattyj27

mattyj27 New Member

can somebody tell me how to get the email, or where to apply for future

6. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

I'm fairly sure Aussie's aren't included in the Cultural Rep programme but this may now have changed. I know for other nationalities you can then apply to the Cultural rep programme as its classed under a different visa.

Matty - If you contact yummy jobs (enquiries@yummyjobs.com) and ask about it they will let you know

7. aussie_gal

aussie_gal New Member

yeh i know but im hoping they'll make an aussie pavillion in the future haha

8. Elvira

Elvira New Member

Hi, everyone!!! I am from Russia. Took part in ICP this summer. It was fantastic!!!
    well, I'm sure you know that. But this year there's a huge problem - there's nobody who would take us to Disney. I mean there's no more that company and we have no idea how to get back!!!! :'(
    I'm so puzzled, I already miss Figment......

9. Jorden

Jorden New Member

My only guess would be to contact WDW International Recruting (according to wdwcareers.com) their information is

Disney Worldwide Services, Inc.
    International Recruitment
    Post Office Box 10090
    Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830-0090
    Fax Number: 407-828-3330

10. *Cecilie*

*Cecilie* New Member

Hey! What kind of program is this? Is it open for internationals or only for college participants? ...or just temporarily for alumnies? :-\
    I haven't even started working for Disney yet, so don't even know how it's like down there.. however I still can't help trying to see if there are ways I can still work there after I have finsihed the cultural representative program (working in Norway) :D I would so love to have the chance of working in Entertainment.... but is there any chance for internationals? :p ...Does the international college program let you work there btw? :)

11. Jorden

Jorden New Member

I think ICPs can work in Entertainment if I remember correctly. I know some form of CP can I just don't know if ICPs can for sure.

12. Elvira

Elvira New Member

My only guess would be to contact WDW International Recruting (according to wdwcareers.com) their information is

Disney Worldwide Services, Inc.
    International Recruitment
    Post Office Box 10090
    Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830-0090
    Fax Number: 407-828-3330
    [/quote]

Hi, Jordan
    Thanks a lot. :)
    Time flies by, and I still didn't succeed in trying to find any chance of going back.
    So, I was thinking - may be I should call them? Though it's pretty troublesome cause I'm here, in Russia.
    It's interesting if I['m the only one with such a problem...........

13. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Yeah you're the first one I've heard of, dosn't mean you can't go back but I'm just not sure how else to go around it besides contacting International Recruting. Good Luck!

14. Elvira

Elvira New Member

Hi and Thanks Jordan,

I was wondering - what letter did everyone get from Disney? My friends from other countries(esp. from England) keep saying about that letter. Does the fact I didn't get it mean that we are excluded? I don't believe this.

15. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Nope, it dosn't mean that simply because in Canada we don't get letters telling us our status, they actually call us. I think it's a UK thing to get a letter (or at least every country that has to contact Yummy Jobs)

16. Elvira

Elvira New Member

Oh, that's a good news...many thanks.

Errrrr I just noticed that I've been mispelling your name,Jorden. Sorry.
    Wish me luck, I'm going to call to the Int. Recruting. Already got my fingers crossed!!

17. Jorden

Jorden New Member

It's no problem, lots of people misspell it! Good Luck with your call!

18. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

fyi, icps can do entertainment... well on the summer program they could.