Contract Extensions?

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by EvilQueen, Mar 21, 2005.

1. alemanolga

alemanolga New Member

Hey ! this very sad but i was thinking in shortening my contract 1 month so I can come back to university and dont have to lose more time beacuse it starts in september....

So this is my question...

When u do that ......... Is Disney paying your flight ticket too???

Is it very hard to get a reduction in your contract and when do I have to apply?

Tnx

2. charlyboy

charlyboy New Member

hey olga!
    in mexico F&B it depends.. sometimes u can reduct your contract 1 month before and nothing happens, they give you your papers, final paycheck & everything, it depends, but other times they dont give you anything, in my opinion in your case they will accept your propsition because september is low season & because of the school. So they will give your plane ticket back & your diploma & everything
    See ya
    Carlos

3. Zanitta

Zanitta Member

That would be amazing, I really want to do that. Do they do interviews for the cruise line in florida or would I have to apply from home (the UK) because of visa issues?

4. Dougslar

Dougslar New Member

They do hold interviews for the Cruise Line at Disney World. I think they have them several times a year. Look in the clubhouse at the commons they used to post things there for things like cruise presentations etc. I had an interview for the cruise while I was at Epcot but didn't get it (????!!!!!) ??? but I interviewed again when I got home and got it! Guess it's like the IP, if at first you don't succeed.............try, try again!!!! ;)

Laura. :D