disney babies

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by Gareth, Nov 19, 2005.

1. Gareth

Gareth New Member

does anyone have or know ov any disney babys? or anyone know of anyone who has had babys since disney?? i was contacting fellow disney cast members and i occured to me that the time had passed that such things could have happened.

gareth

2. flavour

flavour New Member

Re: disney babys

i think one of the german girls got married to a mexican and they had a baby...and my mexican roomie got married to a norwegian guy, so one of these days...who knows!

3. Heidi

Heidi Guest

Hi, i was just wondering if you know the name of the norwegian guy? I worked in the norwegian pavilion from aug 2000-aug 2001. So i might know him. :)

4. flavour

flavour New Member

christian svendsen, he got married to cristina leal

5. trooper004

trooper004 New Member

Hey everyone, I worked in the Canadian pavillion from Feb 03 - Feb 04. I just gave birth to my son Zach two months ago. I met my boyfriend a couple months after returning home. A friend of mine who was there at the same time is pregnant right now. I didn't think I would be ready to settle down after Disney but I am so happy.
    Amy

6. flavour

flavour New Member

congratulations!!

7. tarah

tarah New Member

GRASSO!!! how are things going? I should really call you and chat. I just finished my semester at school this week, so things are settling down. Who else is pregnant right now that was at WDW while we were there??? And what size clothes does Zach where these days? i cant believe he's almost 2 months old!

Anyways, talk to you soon!

miss you lots!

Tarah aka Trooper 007

8. tarah

tarah New Member

Ok Grasso, so i had a brain fart... are you talking about Angie? or is there another lovely lady expecting??

Tarah

9. trooper004

trooper004 New Member

Trooper!!!!!
    Yeah it's Angie, I just found out from Shauna a few days ago. It's so exciting. Zachs doing good. He has to wear a special harness to hold his legs still because he has a problem with his hips but hopefully he'll have it off in a couple weeks. Because of that he's mostly wearing 6 month clothes. You should give me a call one of these days. I guess the phone does work both ways though! Talk to you soon.

Grasso

10. Ninik

Ninik Guest

2 here!

Yup, I married a handsome Mexican that was in the fellowship program!  ;D

We have two gorgeous little ones, Angel Kristian (Spanish pronounced like "Anhel" - "Anchel" für die Deutschen) and Anlies Emily, they are 2 & 3 years old and will soon be old enough to join us for a trip to Disney World: "Look, this is where Mommy and Daddy met..."  ;D

Proof:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Enrique and I on Xmas, the only picture that was taken of us through out 2005 and it turned out blurry. The curse of having kids, you end up with million of children pics and not a single decent one of yourself...
    :D

[​IMG]

I know of two further Disney couples that got married: Isabelle from Brazil (okay, she didn´t exactly work @ EPCOT but was a Cast Member & Commons regular and my best friend) married Matteo from Italy -
    Adria from Mexico married Gui from Brazil, both fellowship. The four of them 1999-2000 cast members.

Other than that a few other ex cast members have tied the knot though not to a Disney ex cast members.

Thomas German F&B 99-00 has a baby girl as well (the Mom was a cast member) and I am sure there are many more out there...

11. Ninik

Ninik Guest

And I just remembered there was another Disney couple who had a baby. They are from Monterrey, Mexico and she got pregnant while being in the Commons and returned to Mexico early because of the pregnancy.

The couples name slipped my memory unfortunately (algunos Mexicanos 99-00 por aqui que saben?!) but the girls name is Mariana, she mus´t have been born in 2000, I met her when she was two years old already, in 2002. :)

12. vistaway

vistaway New Member

I met my wife, Kelly, on the program, in 97-98. She was UK merch and I was Canada foods. We were engaged in 2000 at Disneyland Paris and were married in 2001 (in Wales). Our son, Dylan, was born on Halloween 2004.

Trent and Marianne (both Canada foods - 97-98) were married in 2002 and are now expecting their first 'Disney Baby'!

Andy

13. hannahike

hannahike New Member

Hey,

where is wales did u get married?!?!..... im welsh u see..heehee

and i love the name Dilyn... very welsh!

14. vistaway

vistaway New Member

Hi Hannahike,

We got married in Clydach, outside Swansea, and had our reception at Craig-y-nos castle - heard of it? It was really nice, although it rained (of course!)

Here's a pic...hard to believe it was almost five years ago!

We had around 6 WDWIP alumni at our Welsh wedding, and then we had a reception in Canada, where we had another 15 or so (pic below).

Andy

15. oh my goodness that is TOO cute! I hope I meet a man in Florida *sigh* awww
    Since you were both from different places where did you end living?

16. hannahike

hannahike New Member

Ahh thats ace!

Then pictures are lovely... and yeh where r u livin now then..... canada of sunny Wales!

17. vistaway

vistaway New Member

Thanks! We are living in Canada now - Milton, Ontario (about 30 minutes outside of Toronto). We do go back at least once a year, though.

Andy

18. erink

erink New Member

I was just thinking that while I know a few Disney couples or spouses, I couldn't think of any babies...forgot about you, Andy! And soon Trent and Marianne!

On an only slightly related note, I always wondered what would happen to an Int'l CM who became pregnant on the program. Especially if it happened early in the program and she insisted on staying...anyone know if there's a rule? It MUST happen, right?

19. I was wondering that too.....

20. trixi_lix

trixi_lix New Member

i dont know about a rule but there was a girl in the UK pavillion in early 1998 who went home with a 'mysterious illness'. aka baby on the way! From what i can remember they pretty much told her she had to go......