dynamic!! killers

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by sutherz, Jun 29, 2005.

1. sutherz

sutherz New Member

When i was in my last month, i was on the j bus going to work. we passed the e bus and all the cp and ips were standing on the side of the road.

the bus had hit and killed some one and the body was covered by a blanket.
    It was the victims fault but I mean, come on, Its just typical dynamic!

2. Marie

Marie Guest

Oh no thats awful! I dont wanna think about it. The poor person.

The dynamic buses arnt great the air con broke yesterday! And whenever we finish work at 9.30/10 the first bus is always full so we have to wait for the next. Still at least its free transportation to all the disney parks so cant complain.

xxx

3. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

that's awful....i cant imagine anyone dying at disney...it's just too happy of a place hahhaha no one dies and no one is unhappy hhahaha

4. SarahJane

SarahJane New Member

What's dynamic? ???

5. Marie

Marie Guest

dynamics the buses that take the cps and ips to work.
    xxx

6. Dan

Dan New Member

That's tragic. There's certainly a lot going on down here in Florida at the moment, a lot of unfortunate incidents.

For the record, Dynamic did my head in when I was on the IP...nuff said.

Dan

7. SarahJane

SarahJane New Member

Ooohh thank you. It used to be something else when we were there...forget the name...but the bus caught on fire once when I was on it... I suppose none of them are terribly reliable when WDW is trying to save money and get a cheap service - you get what you pay for.

So who was this person? A tourist? Or an IP person?

8. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

I heard about this. It was a girl on a motorbike or something. Tragic, tragic. And I agree, typical Dynamic.

9. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

ah thats awful :'(

10. JRD

JRD New Member

the dynamic service is terrible, the majority of the drivers hate their jobs and the coaches are crappy coaches that other companies dont want anymore because they probably dont pass current safety standards and cos they regularly break down.! :mad: Also a lot of the coaches are cockroach infested, i remember seeing loads scurrying around on the floor quite regularly which is disgusting!!

Do any past cast member who were there last year remember one of the coaches blowing up in the commons? It was the H bus to walmart, luckily no one was hurt! Thats part of my amazing year that i definately dont miss, the dynamic bus journeys to and from work and other places!

I thought that was really bad on disneys part that they put us in those death traps daily, i'm sure past cast members here remember the C bus ride back from epcot to the commons at 9.45pm when everyone is trying to get home... i'm sorry but thats a tradegy waiting to happen with bus drivers cramming as many people as they can into those terrible coaches. Disney need to get better and more transport to work for IP's as i think ist only a matter of time b4 something really bad happens! :mad:

11. sutherz

sutherz New Member

the j bus that took all the africans to DAKlodge was always the most run down and ricketty claptrap around. It always stank of something but you know,I miss it so much I would endure dynamic for the time.

12. Dan

Dan New Member

Well said JRD.

Hate them bloody coaches. With a passion.

Dan

13. Chrissi

Chrissi New Member

Do you remember the driver of the H bus. This crazy women who drove like she didn't had a driving licence.
    H= hell bus

14. Dan

Dan New Member

Haha yes, all too well.

She disappeared after a while though

Dan

15. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

Laura posted a pic of the exploding bus on here not too long ago. There was always some trauma filled dynamic bus story. The bus leaving work at night was the worst. Canada and UK complained to our managers ALL the time and we at least got the line thing a little sorted out...which helped a bit...and they seemed to be sending a few more buses for a while just before I left in August...but then I heard it got bad again. We'd count our money as fast as possible and have our manager ER us all at like 9:20 instead of 9:30, so we could run...sorry "speed walk" to get the bus. Horrible.

Shan

16. ~*Mel*~

~*Mel*~ New Member

These busses don't sound like much fun!! :( Just another reason why I desperatly want to drive down!

17. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

I wanted to drive down too, but the insurance issue was too big a pain in the butt.

Shan

18. ~*Mel*~

~*Mel*~ New Member

I bet..my friend is trying to figure how insurance works down there....too much hassel for me ;)

19. Marie

Marie Guest

Shan its gone back to same thing with buses too now most nights the lines too long so u have to wait for next. Me and Kerry got last 2 spaces tonight tho we lucked out!

One of my french apt roommates friends had a cockroach fall on her hair on bus the otherday... can u believe!?! Poor thing... Tho dont worry anyone coming here new theyre not that bad always... Just eventful...

xxx

20. ~*Mel*~

~*Mel*~ New Member

eeeewww....cockroaches! :p