dynamic!! killers

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by sutherz, Jun 29, 2005.

1. Grouchy87

Grouchy87 New Member

dynamic are officially awful! i'm in building 1 of commons and was woken up this morn by a bus tat blatantly had a hole in the exhaust and was the noisiest thing i've heard! not impressed!

apparently, so i heard on the grapevine, they r being replaced by mears in nov i think.

2. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

September 11th!!! bring it on!! :D

Some of the bus drivers are such pains in the arses....so many times I've been on the buses when they've been talking on their mobile phones!!! they'd get fined 2000 quid in the UK for that!!

Ellen x x x

3. Dan

Dan New Member

Buggers. The whole lot of them.

You're lucky if you get a new bus company... i needed counselling after a year with Dynamic!

Dan

4. franzi

franzi New Member

I was in building 1, too. Sometimes, especially when new arrivals were there, there were 2 buses standing in front of building 1 early in the morning. There arrived at about 6 am and didn't leave until about 10 am and THEY DIDN'T TURN OFF THE ENGINE THE WHOLE TIME!! So you can imagine this monotone noise of the bus engine in my head trying to get some sleep. *aarggh..* :mad: Only calling security helped!

Yes, I remember the H bus catching fire in the Commons. After that I was more afraid of these buses then ever before. And, what I really hated was that disgusting smell in the back of the bus when there was a toilet inside... :-\

Franzi

5. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

hey,,
    yeah my friend was on that E bus,works in mgm ,so tragic what happened...

hey i love the F bus driver,the really crazy guy.......ahh hes the only kewl dynamic driver,and u never can not smile when hes around....makes the journeys fun.

it the manager that annoys me.not just the drivers,we werewaiting at mgm for a bus for hours,and when we rang on sum ones cell.....he didnt even apologise,or give an explanation......

eyeyey good times...lol

Nat

6. *Laura*

*Laura* New Member

u know its so funny how the same old problems are going on......

as shan said, i posted a pic a while ago about one of the busses blowing up and that was just an awful day, think it was may time and we were on our way out to dinner and as we drove round the corner from building 4, we heard huge bang and loads of fire and smoke, and there u see the dynamic red bus (aparently a new bus!) blown to pieces!!!

it was so bad!!! luckily no one was hurt tho!!!

as for the wacky woman who drove the H bus to walmart, her name was marilyn, adn she used to scare the hell outta me whilst driving........ totally off the wall she was, but then one day i got chatting to her and foudn out she is actually ok but just drives a little mad!!!

(but really tho, wat was that haircut about, and those gloves she wore?? scary!!!)

u know i also think its really weird that theyre talkign of getting "mears" as the new bus company, cos i think it was ona who i was chatting to adn i think we decided that they are affiliated with disney in some way...... MEARS = Mickey EARS!!!!

lol anyways im rambling now btu its been great to reminisce again, am on a night shift at work curently so this is keeping me entertained!!!

laura
    xxxxxx

p.s...... does anyone rememebr that bus driver who used to try and hug you and then show u pics of him as a clown and then would make u sit on his seat and take a photo of you??
    he was just scary, if i ever got an ER at work and i was getting on the bus adn was the only one on the bus, i would run to enar the back of the bus and duck down and pretend to sleep!!!!! hahahahahahah

i thought Gene was great, he was pretty cool and if u wanted him to stop at the commons and he wasnt meant to then sometimes he would!!! bless him...

most of those drivers were pretty weird tho it has to be said!!!

i would not want to endure any more trips with dynamic thanku very much!!!!!!!!!!!

but i would like a vacation in disney one more time!!!

7. SarahJane

SarahJane New Member

Mears and WDW are affiliated..... Like when, as a regular guest, you book your vacation package with the WDW company, your airport transportation is with Mears.

I BELEIVE it was Mears that we used when I was there....not Dynamic, anyways.

Just as a heads up, no matter what bus service you use, it will be shitty service...I mean, it's a shuttle bus. It's not supposed to be luxury, and the service will always be, at the most, mediocre.