Extreme Makeover: Home Edition

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by Funkyk2009, Mar 6, 2010.

1. Funkyk2009

Funkyk2009 New Member

Can i ask if you guys ever met or seen the families who have been helped by Extreme Makeover:Home Edition?

2. neevyweevy

neevyweevy New Member

In 2008 i saw the family being filmed leading the parade down Main St, and then they were standing in a roped off section right outside where i worked, (the confectionary store on main st) watching the parade with Michael, one of the designers, a load of guest relations people and a film crew.

All the kids from the family came into the store later on and bought loads of candy :)

3. Funkyk2009

Funkyk2009 New Member

Awesome! Was that a family who adopted five young boys from Hiaiti?

4. neevyweevy

neevyweevy New Member

I can't remember, they did have a lot of children, that's why Michael was there...to help look after them...so it could've been that one!

5. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I saw one of the families last summer at Epcot walking around with Guest Relations people.

Just have to say, i love this show and try to watch it whenever i can :D

6. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

I got filmed to one of the familys on there... Talking about tea of all things... Dunno if it got shown like? If anyone spots me that knows me... tell me... Lol.

7. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I haven't seen anything yet James :p But then I don't think I've quite seen all the episodes yet! I'll keep an eye out for you ;)

8. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

Pfft... Probs too good looking for T.V. ha ha not really :p

YOU havn't seen every episode? I remember that being the only thing you watched back in the day :p lol