Graduate Programme

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by Gibsoon, Jan 9, 2009.

1. they have mucked me up again! they are still saying i can go out but they have put me down as going out in july which isn't really possible. my graduation is on the 16th july and i won't have any money then either. does anyone know if they are definetly still having the october programme?

2. Audrey II

Audrey II New Member

why are they putting you out in july? i thougth you had always stated you wanted october? this is getting weird!!!

3. Goodness knows, I've given up trying to understand the company anymore. I wouldn't mind going out in July as it would mean seeing some old friends who will be out there during the summer but then again I have my graduation which I would like to attend as well as the money issue. The lack of work would mean I would be heavily reliant on my parents which isn't something I really like doing too much. Even though they are willing it would be a lot of money out of their account.

4. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

So are you guna apply for the october one then?

Ive applied for this one..Think its going to be the most popular date..everyone seems to be applying for it..

5. I am thinking of applying for the july one now it may be better over all but i don't want to miss my grad, i'm soo undecided.

6. i have officially applied for the july UCF woop!!!

7. GOOFY_LULU

GOOFY_LULU Guest

Hi im also applying for july!!!! But somebody knows the exactly date that the course or the program starts?? im so excited because i was supposed to be on april or march UCF program but because some european that didnt have the approval for the visa for all the Latinos we have to change to until July, :(

8. yummy jobs said to me that we would be going out on 19th July.

9. GOOFY_LULU

GOOFY_LULU Guest

OHHH THANK U May be i would be at the same date are you from UK?

10. yeah i am from the uk my interview is on the 31st March!

11. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

I was tempted with the July one..Dont think ill have chance to save though..

Think July and October will be the most popular dates...

12. does anyone have an interview on the 31st of March in London?

13. aj2721

aj2721 New Member

As you'll already know, CRP's have theirs on 27th or 1st April and are having a meal at the Covent Garden TGI Fridays on the evening of 31st which I'm going to (my interview's on 27th). You could probably tag along if you're still around in the evening. Don't know whether you knew him over the summer but Damon (Toy Story Mania CM) is also going to be there.

14. \i would definetly be up for that if you let me know the details. I don't have any travel arrangements yet so it will depend on what time the meal is in consideration to the train that i book home.

15. aj2721

aj2721 New Member

Its been discussed on the Hi Ho... Hi Ho... Of to Chez Gerard We Go... thread on the CRP applicant section. Member Ctravis is booking it today and we haven't discussed exact timings. It may be late to let her know now, but perhaps the booking could be changed to add an extra person over the phone when she gets back.

16. slightlymazmad

slightlymazmad New Member

I am in total agreement with you. About a year ago I was so looking foward applying for this program but then they went and changed the rules, and you had to have a specific degree to take part even though they where still sending out information that contradicted what they where telling me. I've done the ICP so Disney obviously thought I was worth employing.

I'm also studying Politics and the ammount of degrees they have mentioned on their site, that I could link with what I'm currently studying (Comparitive Politics UK/US, Business Management in Politics, Politics of Eastern Europe). I dont know if it would be worth sending an email to Yummy about this, or maybe talking to my Uni about taking an extra class or two to change my degree to International Politics...Dont know if I want the hassle though.

17. It's worth being persistant. If I hadn't pestered them I wouldn't have got through even to this stage. It might be worth phoning Yummy and asking to talk to Ilse, she has been very helpful with me with explaining things and getting me through to the interview stage.

18. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

Do you have an interview for the grad program March 31st "wheredreamscometrue"?

Sorry, dont no your name :)

19. I do indeed, and its Louise :)

20. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

Ah ok..

What date have you applied for?

I might see if I can go...