Having A Major Miss Disney Day!

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by DisneyTracy, Jan 6, 2007.

1. DisneyTracy

DisneyTracy New Member

Hey Guys!
    Wow, it's been forever since i have logged onto this board! but just wanted to say Hi to Everybody, it's been a year and bit since I have been home from Disney,I worked in the Canada pavilion in Le cellier as the Girl who stayed on podium and popcorn for her WHOLE CONTRACT! :) ha ha and loved it! Anyways, I am having a bad day, i just woke up this morning put on my epcot music and started to have a huge I MISS DISNEY DAY! So Just wanted to see if you guys felt the same way as me today and if so post your FAV Disney memories!! Hope you guys all have a MAGICAL DAY
    gosh i miss saying that!! :(

Bye!!!
    For you guys who are down there currently i hope you are rocking it for all it's worth!! :)

2. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

My favourite Tracy memory....

being given a tinkerbell stocking at your throw out! :) Thank you!!! :D x x x x

3. jenmacp

jenmacp New Member

Oooh, I hate those days... What's driving me mad now is that castaway's website says alumni are welcome to apply again for the interviews in March and it's sooooo tempting! O_O

~ Jen

4. Marie

Marie Guest

How are you guys? It feels like a lifetime since i used to come on these boards!

I'm enjoying my new job but I miss Fl life so much!

marie
    xxx

5. mattyj27

mattyj27 New Member

hey jen mac, what is the website for the castaway where ulumni can reapply?

6. Jorden

Jorden New Member

7. karolyne

karolyne New Member

oooh yea i know right !!! im having major miss disney days like everyday haha ... i mean i miss the lfe, the ppl and going to the parks fr free coz my job sucked, bt id do it all over a million times!!
    HAVE A MAGICAL DAY POEPLE !!!

8. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

I was having a major miss Disney day a couple of weeks ago so booked a little vacation out there and go in 5 days!! Am so excited to head back, will definitely be very weird though, having to pay full price for things isnt gonna be fun!!

I ahve so many great memories its impossible to think of just one that stands out!!

Dont think we have the option of reapplying here in the uk, would definitely be tempted if we could though!! Would be strange starting from scratch on podium/chippy though!! Maybe Id have to go for merch if got to go a second time!!

9. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Michelle...I'm jealous you're going back!!! that's hardly fair when I have to stay here, is it!?!?! ::)

hehe! :D Have a fabulous time!! are you going with any of the march peeps??

x x x

10. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Well now I'm back in the Uk I guess that makes me Alumni :'(

Booooooo

Well I cannot sum up my whole year in words but lets just say...been there, done that, going back soon (2008 if graduation and interviews permit it!)

It's been a life changing experience and although I don't miss the grumpy guests or the smelly costumes or the 70 minute wait times....but I miss the people who made my program what it is.

Lol don't work Disney...I'll be back. woooooooooooooooooooo

11. jenmacp

jenmacp New Member

I went back on holiday not too long after getting home (cheap airmiles tickets - who can blame me? ;) ) and one of the weirdest things was paying for parking! We were meeting someone at the front of Epcot to maingate us, but paying for parking blew my mind and made me feel so unspecial :( I felt so... normal! lol

~ Jen

12. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

I hate those days!!! But then again, they're good because they bring back all the great memories. I guess I've been fairly lucky and recently got together with all my roomates from last summer and I'll be ok for my Disney fix since I'm going to visit Disneyland HK in a little while, but I definitely do miss it. Now everyone go listen to "Wishes" and make a dream come true!!!

13. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

ISHES

14. dryice7670

dryice7670 New Member

Well it has been a while since I posted on here. I can say that I am having a huge miss Disney Month actually, I can't believe it was 2 years ago today I arrived in Disney clueless and Wide eyed. Not knowing what to expect but ready for all the fun and interesting times to come. I can still remember everything exactly up to the minute of where I was at exactly this time two years ago WOW it hurts. :'( The sadder thing is because I extended in one months time It will be a year that I have been home. I can't believe it has been this long already.. I need some Disney loving right now I think I am going to put on my Happiest Celebration On Earth Two Disc Set ....

15. BC_Belle

BC_Belle New Member

Gosh i know what all you folks mean. I can't believe i've been home this long. I think i've sunk into the "I miss Disney Everyday" pattern. Went down to California and had a dose of Disney but i agree with Jen Mac, i felt normal being there, not being able to say "hey i work in merch" or "come visit me in Canada" eventhough there isn't an Epcot in Disneyland, the feeling is the same and you can't help but reminisce about the good old days...

16. Locklear

Locklear New Member

Hey, I just noticed that your name is "Post Princess" from June 05-06....did you get it from Alana? I passed it down to Alana when I left in April '05. "It's a Small World Afterall....."

17. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

BUMP!!!!!!!!!! These new 15th celebration adverts for DLP set me off everytime, and they are always on EVERY advert cycle I watch!!!!

I miss Disney soooooooo much!

18. CineStephie

CineStephie New Member

here here!

i cant believe it was 2 years ago when i went on the summer icp...i sure do miss it!

im so glad that im not the only one that gets mega florida sick...but hey hopefully its soon to change as ive just applied for crp for feb 2008....hopefully ill get in...fingers crossed!!!

xx

19. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

You know what can help if you're really missing Disney? Well maybe it'll help, or it could make it even worse... but y'all should go get the Year of a Million Dreams Vacation planning DVD, it is absolutely wonderful! But it really does make you feel like dying cause you're not one of the CM's giving those dreams to guests... so sad!!!

20. CineStephie

CineStephie New Member

LOL i was just reading your post matt while listening to wishes.........trying not to cry...... :-[ :-[ :'( :'( :'( erm....im okay lol