Having A Major Miss Disney Day!

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by DisneyTracy, Jan 6, 2007.

1. I always watch that when I'm missing Disney! I have a few older ones too that I watch... :-[ I don't know if it helps though! It makes me miss it more.

2. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Wishes is like the best fireworks show ever! It's ok Steph, everything will be fine. When I listen to it, it makes me feel like all the worries in the world have disappeared... but it does always make me miss Disney when I hear it... I'm a guy though, I don't cry... :-\

Meg, I really like your quote! "No matter how, no matter when, you can reach that world again". That's definitely my dream!

3. Thanks! It's from the Remember the Magic Parade from MKs 25th anniversary :)

4. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

That's cool! Can't say I know it though since last year was the first time I'd been to a Disney Park. Absolutely love the new Disney Dreams Come True parade though, its so catchy!

5. Yeah I think this was back when I was 9 or so...when they decorated the castle as a giant pink birthday cake. I haven't seen the new parade, the last few times we've been down we've skipped them to go on more rides. If I'm there for the summer though I'll make sure I see it!

6. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Ah, that's too bad, it really is wonderful! At first you may be skeptical because Share a Dream Come True parade was so awesome, but then the tune gets to you and you can't help but have fun watching the parade!

7. simmyd23

simmyd23 New Member

I loved the remember the magic parade i must say!
    And downloaded the soundtrack from this site hehe.

Share a dream come true is good too.
    They are all good!

8. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

i really didn't like share a dream come true, dont ever think i watched it all, but last summer they changed it in to the Disney dreams come true parade and, changed the sound track, the dancing and the floats a little bit and it made a big improvement!

9. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Try waking up to this like I did today...............

10. Jordan, I think I would have cried!!

11. Jorden

Jorden New Member

I didn't simply becuase I knew things are getting better, I mean I just got back from Pirates At Worlds End, I'll be in Anaheim in a week, and Orlando in 3!

NO MORE SNOW! ESPECIALLY NOT IN LATE MAY!

Oh and that picture I posted... taken at 5:15 in the morning... when I went to bed no more than 6 hours earlier, there wasn't the faintest sight of the white stuff...

12. I know what you mean - it snowed here about a week ago. Melted pretty quick. And now the leaves are out! Kinda...

I leave in about 5 or so hours to drive to Halifax, and I'm still not *quite* done packing. But, there's no snow, and I'll be in florida in two daysish, so all is well!

13. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Yeah no worries there, but then again you'll be home in time for snow again!