Help: Looking for my old Roommate!

Discussion in 'German Discussion' started by RCP, Nov 2, 2004.

1. RCP

RCP New Member

Hey guys i lost contact with my roomie Robert Tautscher, we lived in the wonderful 1918 and share like 9 months or even more as roomies. But I have no email or msn contact, do u have some info about him?

RUBEN THE Mexican!

2. !Dave!

!Dave! New Member

Re: Looking for my roomie Robert Tautscher...!

He ruben its me Dave i know you and Robert. Check out Rob-t.com thats his homepage and i can geive you his e-mail.

Do you know anjum? He lives in 1918 aswell. Are you still there.

Dave

3. RCP

RCP New Member

Thanks a lot Dave, I have checked ur page so many times, cause I find there so many known faces like Marcus, Ben, Flo, so french guys, the other Marcus, and Robert himself. I don't know Anjun but for sure I know he is living in my apartment, with him there's another mexican called Enrique, I hope to have the chance to visit the apartment, will be sad but I can not miss the chance to go back and check it... I left so many things, the tv, the vcr, the forniture like a desk and banks and so many stupid gadgets that all we bought during the yar, the lights of my birthday but I forgot my rollerblades in the closet I hope to can recover them... only that. I am going to Orlando next november 23th to spend a week, thanksgiving week... for sure we met, but with the name only is hard to remember faces so give me a clue about who ar eu in the pics of your page ok. And send me please the email of Robert, as long as I heard, he is in France now with celine, isn't he? What about Marcus? Flo? Kai?.... well I have a lot of German friends, I hope to save some money to can joun you in the next oktoberfest, that will be great... and I have a year to plan it!!!

Cheers mate!

RUBEN!

4. !Dave!

!Dave! New Member

5. Quark

Quark New Member

It's a small world after all :)

6. Benny82

Benny82 New Member

Nils, wie gehts Dir?
    Schönen Gruss vom Ben, aber bitte erinnere mich nicht mehr an dieses Lied, bzw. die "Cover-Version" der Biergarten-Band!

Viel Spass in der Stadt der Liebe...

Ben

7. RCP

RCP New Member

Ben, I didn't understand a work...! I don't speak German... what was that about!

RUBEN

8. Benny82

Benny82 New Member

Hey Ruben, how are you? Que tal?
    It was a word for Nils who is staying in England at the moment.
    How's everything in Mexico? Did you contact Robtea?
    I'm going over to Orlando again this Friday, looking forward to have a party in your old apartment!

Hear from you.

9. Doc

Doc New Member

Looking for Jan!

Hey,

Just a quick message to trace Jan - he was at Disney 2003/2004 and lived in block 5 - he left without leaving his contact information. He was German F&B. Any of you know how to get hold of him?

Cheers (Vielen Dank!)

10. Quark

Quark New Member

Re: Looking for Jan!

#512 - Jan-Malte Pietsch? Or was that different one? :)

11. Doc

Doc New Member

Yeah 512 I think - didn't know his last name....

12. Quark

Quark New Member

I was his flatmate for the last 6 months... I'll PM you his current email address, I have met him recently in Berlin, I'm sure he'll love hearing from you.

13. Doc

Doc New Member

Hey, excellent - thanks a lot!

He used to live with a UK guy called Marc before Marc got terminated!

Cheers :)

14. Quark

Quark New Member

Yap, that's the one - I was Marks roommate for a while. And I had a vicious fight about my toothpaste with him, but apart from that everything was fine and dandy in our apartment :)