HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by poppet, Nov 14, 2009.

1. poppet

poppet New Member

I have started a new job and of course the letter that Disney gave me is apparently no good so i need proof that i had worked there. Is there anyway I can get hold of my pay slips from them to prove I had worked there???

2. Kevus

Kevus New Member

Why is the letter Disney gave you no good?
    What program did you do, i would say if you were international that you show your visa that proves that you were working internationally in those months

3. poppet

poppet New Member

its no good as it has no date when the letter was written and no email add, even though i have explanied Disney's policy's!
    I did the International program.

4. Kevus

Kevus New Member

So you have a visa in your passport, do you have any of the forms from your time at Disney, welcome pack, ID's or your graduation certifcate?

5. poppet

poppet New Member

aye but they want pay slips or anything with a date

6. Maila

Maila New Member

maybe you can write an email to WDW.Int.Recruiting@disney.com and tell them your problem and ask for help... maybe they can help you :)
    i found the email adress in the internet

7. tinkithink

tinkithink New Member

Didn't you keep your paystubs? You should have, so you could verify that your taxes are done properly. Next time, keep em!

8. poppet

poppet New Member

no i never kept my pay stubs as they where online so even if i printed them off they would'nt be any use as they don't have any Disney markings like a paper pay stub.
    It seems that only one person has managed to give any half decent advice here and that was the email addy

9. catfish278

catfish278 Member

You should have the final payslip that Disney sent you so that you could reclaim your taxes... it has Disney printed all over it and includes your total amount you were paid and the amount of tax you paid. It is an A4 size thing with perferations meaning you can rip it into four parts and you definately should have got it after you finished the program, sent to your home address. Hope this helps.