how long after you got accepted did you leave

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by *Charly*, Feb 25, 2008.

1. *Charly*

*Charly* New Member

did they give u weeks to get ready or months

2. angeljenn3

angeljenn3 New Member

Hey,

My interview was Feb 2, and I was offered a position on Feb 14 to start in Florida on July 15th. Some people get much less time (I heard they had an ASAP position... someone was heading down for the beginning of March) but some people found out that they weren't going until December.

I think it depends on what positions they need to fill, and when you say you are available.

3. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

I think I knew about two months before I left. I got an email about getting the job in mid-november and they called me about it in december I think to offer a position and to give me the departure date. I left february 32st 2006...

4. Skeeber

Skeeber New Member

The first time I interviewed in March, and I left in September.

This time I interviewed on February 2nd, and I was here in Orlando on the 19th (I took that ASAP positon)

5. lish

lish New Member

I had the interview on nov 6th.. got the call that i got the job the following week... and then i leave on may 6th.

I wrote that i was available to start may 1st, so i guess i get the next batch of immigrants :)

6. John

John New Member

I was interviewed at the start of March, and was down in Florida by the end of the month. They told me I was hired on the spot, and that I could take that position, or wait a while until May. It all depends, I was just a rare case. Its not easy to get the visa sorted out and background checks done quick... Good luck!

7. Chloe

Chloe New Member

I interviewed in March and left in September. I know they have those 'emergency replacement' positions when someone leaves and they have you take over their visa - but most of the time you get a good few months.

8. Tower34

Tower34 New Member

The first time I was interviewed in March and left in May, this time I was accepted in April, and leave in May.

9. I had my interview in December and I'm leaving in June, but I know some who have just had their interviews and are leaving at the end of next month. I think it just depends on when you apply and the programme that you have applied for.

10. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Had the interview in March, got a call back a few weeks later for a starting date in October.
    It all worked out well, because I finished school in August and had a few weeks to party and hang out with my friends before I left.