i found KARL 2312 2000-2001

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by Ze Perfect Strange, Aug 9, 2005.

1. flavour

flavour New Member

all i say is spelling contest! :D

2. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

yeah, we had some good times there :'(

3. flavour

flavour New Member

we should kidnap karl, go to the commons and take over that apt! ;)

4. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

tell me the place and the time and i will be there ;D the problem is i wouldn't even know where to kidnap karl from haha, he is sailing the ocean and that's one big ocean lol
    julia

5. flavour

flavour New Member

oh come on! there's two of us right now and i'm sure there's more people out there willing to join us! ;D 8)

6. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

i want to go on a cruise!!!!!! :'( :'( :'( that would rock right now!!!

7. flavour

flavour New Member

aren't you going next year? but i think you should get a cruise-job, so your best friend can go on vacation für lau! naja, almaost! haha! but i'd really love to go on a cruise, too...just talked to jan the other day...all he told me about was that he just came back from one! :mad:

well, later! flavour xoxo

8. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

yeah i am thinking about getting a job on a cruise line. i saw a great one as front desk supervisor, where you get your own cabin and they pay for the flights. the only problem is they need someone for NOW lol. But I met all the criteria, so hopefully I will also find something after I am done here. I wouldn't mind sailing around for a bit. And it's not like I am not used to working my butt off anyways.
    MOI

9. flavour

flavour New Member

true! haha! and who knows who you will meet!? probably half the commons work on some cruise ship now!!

10. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

I got a call from Guillaume today. That bastard is in Puerto Rico :eek:

11. flavour

flavour New Member

what?? not fair!! i wanna live somewhere warm, too...it just sucks here!

12. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Yeah I know I want to live somewhere warm where I like it lol. Yesterday I went to Riverfront and Las Olas, where all the restaurants and bars are and I remembered why I came here in the first place. It's hard to enjoy it sometimes when work is just so busy. As soon as I was at the beach I forgot about all the worries in the world. It is not very warm here either right now, probably like Germany in spring, but I like it this way. Summer here is just killing you!
    Other than that I am planning my short trips every month now. I requested days off until the end of the year to make sure I get out of this place every now and then. I can't wait to hit Orlando with you guys, I requested the 16th to 19th off I think....
    Laterz
    Julia

13. flavour

flavour New Member

sounds awesome! i just don't know if we can make it to orlando the 16th with partying the night before! haha!! so is your car working now? or are you renting cars for your trips?

well, at least you can go out...it feels like 'the day after tomorrow' here-you freeze the very moment you get outside! ;D my mum said something about -16 here in munich...but it feels even worse! right now i don't even want warm, anything above freezing would be fine with me!

14. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Oh well I gave in my request for the 16th to 20th now, you will have to go with a hangover ;) Or we behave on your birthday and go drinking around the world the day after :) I am hopefully going to Orlando next week for my birthday, depends if I get off. I am going with a friend who has a car, so that's cool ( faehrt nen VW Jetta, aber die sind hier cool )...that's the girl that I will do all my other trips with as well, she's my buddy here. If I decide to go anytime besides those I will just rent a car ( mine doesn't even make it to Ft Lauderdale beach anymore ).
    Almost 25!!!! Yeah....
    Julia

15. flavour

flavour New Member

that's why i was asking! but if you got someone to go with that's even better! way more fun!
    why behave on my birthday and then drink around the world?! i'd say NOT behave on my birthday and still drink around the world!! haha!

16. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Ok how about gtting trashed on your birthday and the day after and Jenny is driving the car to Orlando ?? lol Now I know why you take her with you :p
    Julia

17. flavour

flavour New Member

got me! haha! but remember, she can drink, too!! don't know if that will work though, cause we probably will have only one driver and that will be me! yeah!! but that will still be no problem! only prob might be getting from epcot back to the hotel....

18. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

uhm and getting to orlando in case we celebrate on your birthday in ft lauderdale!!!!...i am going up to orlando this week end if everything works out fine. i can't wait....partying and shopping!!!!
    ohhh i got your pressie by the way :):):):) thank you!!!!!! the funny thing is that the timing was so good, i just came home around 1am after celebrating into my birthday and i had a sore throat and felt like i was getting sick so sure enough today i opened the tea box and already had like 3 cups lol me that never drinks tea!!!!
    i spent 80 bucks for clothes yesterday, was my birthday present for myself :) then i went to tgi's and had such good food and drinks :) so it was a nice birthday and today i will buy food and ice cream and spend the time in bed, since i am not feeling so well and i have to be fit for the week end...
    julia

19. flavour

flavour New Member

good to hear you still had a great b-day! as for the shopping...i so can't wait!! and i can't wait to go to bahama breeze! one of our managers who used to work for disney too just came back from orlando and told me she was there and how good it was! only a month and a half!! yeah!!!

20. flavour

flavour New Member

schau mal! hab über 1000 posts endlich! haha! wollt nur kurz sagen, dass ich die sachen bei abercrombie jetzt bestellt hab...kannst gerne aufmachen! aber denk dran, ich weiss was ich bestellt hab! ;)