International College program 2005

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by Tinkerbell, Oct 4, 2005.

1. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

how you all settling back home?

Nat
    x

2. Gem

Gem New Member

Im not lol i miss everything so badly and wished i could hav stayed longer!!!!! I think about disney everyday it has made such an impact on my life i never thought it would. I met my bf over there we got together in the second week and all we do is reminise. We met up with two people who we knew out there last nite and just said we miss everyfink.

Howz bout u??

Gem
    'The Disney-Studios - Mickeys Of Hollywood'
    College Programme Jun-Aug 2005

3. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

omg..hey...i so think i recognise you from your pic...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

oh of course me too..... miss it all...i just found out about an internship today...from a friend who was also on program..... ;D ;D..yummy told her.....that lasts for 4-6 months..doing similar stuff...just have to take more classes at disney uni..sounds amazing...I would do in an instant......But i dont know if can take time out from uni.

It is still hard settiling back into uni..must be harder when coming back from year program.......

ahh wow..really...thats nice....is he from uk to...thats sweet:D......

I try to keep in touch with everyone...and seen people at uni,,is so strange seeing them in uni..as last time saw them was in flroida :'( :'(...

take care...
    i worked in mgm too...i was custodial..and workedt in sunset operations.....ooooo...and i walked past mickeys of hollywood..evryday on way in and out ;D ;D ;D ;D

nat
    ;D ;D

4. Gem

Gem New Member

Where did you work NAt was it on Tower and did you hav blonde hair????? I think i might know who u were and i recon we mite hav had our tour together and u mite hav been friends wiv my room mate annika??? Hav i got the rite person lol if not oops sorry lol

I was the only person frm my uni who went but it was well strange and did u go the franz ferdidnand concert??

Gem xxx

5. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

hey...u thinking of Hannah :p..she wore..tower costume..i was in white..although i did work in tower..when they had protein spills...lol(vomit) or for trash...good times:D:D...

i started may 31st..so had tour early.....was good though...no did not go concert...what bummed me out..was missing "kings of leon"ahhhhh still makes me furious...I mean.making me work an all... :p :p :p

was u really...wow..well have to make sure...others from your uni..go this year...i mean next summer:D:D

was annika scottish by any chance?....did u know any of these gals....Kym???......ali??.....sarah ??? ...Holly?? .....Becky??...just curoious..they all UK gals...sure missed some out.. ;D ;D ;D

cheerio..
    nat ;Dx

6. CineStephie

CineStephie New Member

hello there!!!!!

hey gem!

7. CineStephie

CineStephie New Member

nat do u remember me?...i was over in icon with Roody and Tessa

8. Gem

Gem New Member

Do i know Nat???lol did u hav brown hair???

Coz if Stephie knew u i must hav?? Did u know other guys from Mickeys??

XxX

9. Gem

Gem New Member

hi stephie missin ya baby!!!

10. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

omg...no way...is that u stephie...of course i remember you..I WANT UR MSN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..lol...hahahh..i have been asking so many people if they have your msn...hehehehehehe..ya...so cool..how are you??? hope you ok and well.......
    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
    nat
    xxxx :-*

11. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

sorry this is so strange..i remember you boards I.D and foto from before went away...omg..i so should of asked you if you were of website....hahahahah...eyeye..sorry had to fit that in...plus its like 3am right now....i cant sleep *sigh*..........

;D

...Well i kinda have dyed hair.so yeh brown :p.............................

hey did you know WINg? NEo from merch in mgm....ooooo or PUI lluu....i cnat rememvr more names...it os 3.am...:S

:p ;D

12. CineStephie

CineStephie New Member

i remember Leo...always messing round with the radio lol

13. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

aww Leo..ya...lmao...silly idiot...haha..was so funny..he always got away with so much..such a character......he always radiod to " can u 56 with me" :pand was never for sumthing important....was just so he could chat...hahaha...good times........... :D

14. Harrybo

Harrybo New Member

Natalia!!!! heyyyyyyy!

15. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

omg...harry right now i am in shock...lol. :p..i cant believe u were on boards before america...seriosuly..eyeyeyeyey why didnt i ask you....lol....hahahah.......my bad..ah well...
    speak soon... ;D ;D ;D..hope u fine and well...

16. CineStephie

CineStephie New Member

hey harry ...did u download the franz ferdinand gig?how ya doin?

17. Harrybo

Harrybo New Member

hey stephie!! yeah i downloaded it - took 3hrs!! omg! still it was worth it! what a gig it was!

anyways im pretty good! what about u??

18. CineStephie

CineStephie New Member

im missing little things...the pool,hottub(even tho i never really set foot in there), the parks!!(i missing walking around in a park during ya time off) everytime sumone says 'dynamic' i think back....hhhmmmm

19. emma.x

emma.x New Member

Hey Peeps,
    How are you all?? Things here have been sooo boring though I was at a party on Friday nite n there were a few Disney peeps there it was really fun n quite drunken hehehe!
    So wat have you all been up 2??

Love n Snugs

Em.xxxx

20. mojojojo

mojojojo New Member

Check you newbie with your crappy 2 posts! heehee! love ya really! oh my gosh were you at that party too there was this crazy chick doing a sill dance with this other freak and someone was filming them did you see it! lol!

loser!

jo
    xx