Ive got a job in the UK disney store

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by 2005CP, Oct 19, 2009.

1. 2005CP

2005CP New Member

What can i expect-ive forgotten what the hourly wage is-id quite like to know lol.

Also, im right in thinking im NOT a Disney company employee arent t.......the disney store is owned by another company isnt it?

2. tink_90

tink_90 New Member

i work at the disney store in covent garden and te hourly wage is roughly £7.30ish...and it is owned by the walt disney company..it's the US disney stores that arent..if i'm correct the US disney stores are owned by childrens place.

which store are you working at?

3. tinkithink

tinkithink New Member

Disney bought back all their stores and are in the process of rebranding them. You should be a Disney cast member.

4. Sofi

Sofi Guest

i think the wage should be around £5.97 if your not in London and awh i wanted a xmas temp job but i applied too late :( x

5. cowza

cowza New Member

Yup all Disney Stores are owned by the Disney Company again... the benefits for UK Disney Store employees are slightly strange tho. You don't really get as many perks as you do being an American employee. However, you normally get a nice 'Europe exclusive' gift if you work there at Christmas time. Have fun!

6. 2005CP

2005CP New Member

As for the benefits-i think we get some free passes once a year, and, as much as i love Disney, i will be unlikely to be there for a year, as the hours are very scant-8 hrs a week level scant. I probably spend more on trains than i earn-who knows, maybe it will change