J1 GRADUATE PROGRAM INFO

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by Max, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Max

Max New Member

Hi there!
    I'm Max and I'm Italian and I'm pretty unsure about whether applying for J1 garduate Pr o CRP.Everybody tells me good things about CRP but no one can tell me much about the J1 graduate.

1- They told me during the courses u will have hard assignments and a final exam to get a degree in Hospitality. Do u know anything about this exam, Is it hard to pass or something like that? U need to study a lot during the 6 months?

2- Is In the CRP so hard to be hired and on the contrary is it easier in J1 Graduate work and study program although its very expensive?
    In CRP your english MUST be fluent?

I really appreciate If someone could answer me.

Thank u x your help!
    max

2. Tiddelypom

Tiddelypom New Member

Sorry no-one seems to have got back to you, max.

To help your decision, the grad program is not running at the moment nor into the foreseeable future :(
    I have heard many good things about the CRP. And the italian pavilion is lovely! x

3. Max

Max New Member

Thank u for your answer... :D
    I Have already chosen the CRP, they recruited me and I'm leaving for Orlando in October...
    Have u applied for crp as well?

4. 2005CP

2005CP New Member

the only difference with Italy, at least F and B wise is that its not a disney restaurant but an operating participant-now the meaning is all academic and you probably wont even notice the difference, but your not technically employed by disney, so certain benefits are a bit difference i think

5. cowza

cowza New Member

I'm pretty sure they have stopped the UCF graduate program now...

the J1 exchange program still exists for those doing a degree in tourism or something similar...

As for which program? It depends what you want to get out of it... and what role you want to do.

Generally the J1 program will give you more variation workwise... because there are more choices... and if American culture is what you want... you are going to get more of that with that program, because you will work with americans.

If you would prefer the comfort of people from your own country and culture then crp could be more your thing...