Jobs after Disney

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by CoolCanuck39, Mar 20, 2006.

1. Littlefoot

Littlefoot New Member

Hey Paul,

I LOVED Tapestry...I have to admit. I wound up being able to swap and do crowd control every day. It was my break from the cart, as much as I loved it there too. But, those wands...they could be VERY useful when needed.

I still remember a day when a puppet came out between UK and Mill Vill, an arm fell off (one of the big people guys with the wild "hair") and had to run back backstage...to funny!

but it was a blast, I guess that's why I shadowed the parade.

Things are good with me, just busy. I am actually heading to Orlando for a convention end of june/early july. I can't wait to see people and have a couple of good nights at Jellyrolls! What's new with you?

ali

2. glasgow paws

glasgow paws New Member

hey ali..

i'm doin good.........working hard at the mo, very busy ! its a pity you're goin to orlando when you are, i'll miss you by a month.....i'm gonna be out there for 2 weeks , flying on the 18 may.

i'll have a drink in jellyrolls for you

paul

3. franimal

franimal New Member

Paul!!

How the hell are you?? What have you been up to??
    Im heading out to Orlando at the and of the month, cant wait!
    Im staying with Camilla, will be great to see her again after 6 years!!
    Are you still in Glasgow??

Franimal x

4. Littlefoot

Littlefoot New Member

Paul...that would be amazing, but I can't plan when the convention is, I just have to be there. You should change your trip! I will definitely be hitting Jelllyrolls while there (could never get enough of that place, I tell you)...maybe even twice.

Fran...not sure if you remember me, but I defo remember you too. I used to date Jon Morris (after Louise), and I'm from Canada. I was roomies with Charlie Lewis from the R&C. As if you're going to Orlando too.

It really would be too good if everyone from the Millenium crew could meet up there at some point (even those right before and during).

ali

5. glasgow paws

glasgow paws New Member

Hi girls,

prob for the best we are all going to miss each other by days. Could get messy out there ;D

paul

6. Littlefoot

Littlefoot New Member

true...but think of the fun it could be!

7. nick_uk

nick_uk New Member

Shadowing stopped pretty much around the time of september 11th - when they made the labor cut-backs....

I got to shaddow fantasmic which was AMAZING and I know of someone who shadowed the Illuminations guys (from a distance!) My main goal was to follow the PI entertainment team so I could see all the adventurers club gang and the explosion dancer (rest in peace you sexy people!)

Nick