Joe from Canada

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by joekur, Sep 18, 2004.

1. joekur

joekur New Member

This is Joe from Canada. I was on the program from September 2003 - August 2004.

I left without getting the chance to say goodbye or get e-mail addresses from a lot of good people, so if you knew me and you are one of those people please reply to this so we can talk again.

Hope I hear from a lot of you soon.

Joe

2. Sam

Sam New Member

Hello Joe,

How are you. I was on the program September 2002 to September 2003. I never met you but you became close with my boyfriend Greg Myddelton(UK) and his best friend Scott Dickson. So we know similair people if you are looking for someone specials e-mail? ;) hahah just kidding hope you are adjusting to being home.

Love Sam

3. RCP

RCP New Member

Hey JOE why u don't put a picture in here to check out...sometimes or a lot of times I must say we remember the faces but not the names...!

RUBEN

4. Buzz Lightyear

Buzz Lightyear New Member

Hey Joe! It's Nick from UK. I'm sorry to hear about what happened, give me an e-mail and we'll catch up.

nicholas_abaza@hotmail.com

Nick

5. nickyp

nickyp New Member

What's up Joe!

It's been a while, I heard you got terminated, I'm sorry to hear that, it really sucks doesn't it. What are you up to now? I'm still in Bermuda until the end of November and than I start on HollandAmerica cruiselines. I'm going back to Banff for a visit in October to go see jared, Jeff, Brad, Al, Brenden and Shannon. Let me know what your plans are, take it easy.

Nicky p

6. gramb

gramb New Member

Hey Joe,
    Graham here, I only knew you for like a week at charity challenge - I was in the program with nicky P, thanks for throwing the no-ma'am shindid when Lynsey and I were there. beerbirdman@yahoo.ca or goldengram99@hotmail.com.
    Later. Gram

7. Disney Girl

Disney Girl New Member

Junior!
    I Joe I hope that everything is going well with you and that you are re-adjusting to living back in Ontario. It is definatly tough to take and just wait until we get snow again (yuck). Just wanted to say hi and take care.
    Elissa

8. laurie

laurie New Member

hey Joe, nice to see you again !!!
    You're french neighbour !!