Le Cellier Video

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by Nio, Feb 6, 2006.

1. HiddenMickeyLover

HiddenMickeyLover New Member

Buy it, buy it, buy it!
    Not only is Gary Conness the man but this video is amazing. I bought one for myself, on for my brother (who did the program as well, at the same time) and one for my best friend and roommate Miss Christa.
    I can't believe the March kids are coming home....
    Can't wait to see you guys!
    Love,
    Emiliah!

2. Nio

Nio New Member

Aww!! Jossy, Emily! I heart you both!!!! I'M GOING TO SEE EMILY AND CHRISTA (GIRRRAAAAAAAFFFFFFE...........GGGIIIIIIRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEE) one week from today!! Can't wait!!!

3. JOSSYPOO

JOSSYPOO New Member

MISS EMILYYYYYY
    i miss you my fellow prez .. things are comming to an end.. yeah its crazy CRAZy
    cant believe it!!!!!!

HOW WAS NEW YORK ?

Joss

4. dryice7670

dryice7670 New Member

Hey Nio man long time. Yes anyone who hasn't watched the video it is great. Gary is the man. I can't believe I leave in 9 days oh well time to get throw out stuff ready. Chris March 05 - March 06

5. Super Goof

Super Goof New Member

NIO

What's going on! This is Derek...from June leaving...I gave you Christmas stuff....it's been a while. I hope that everyone is doing amazingly well...It's been forever since I've been on here...I had to reregister lol.

Anyway! I'll talk to you soon

(did I see emily and jocelyn on here too??

Derek

6. Ambergirl

Ambergirl New Member

Derek!!!!! I just had to re-register too!! lol

......I think that's all i have to say!! lol

The movie is great but made me all sad and weepy though! I wish I had sent pictures in when Gary had asked !! Grrrrr

And don't you guys forget the wonderful job of 'Assigner' when you work on podium! That lovely position held by so few and hated by all! hehehe. Of course the extra day off was vurry nice!!

7. PGGurl

PGGurl New Member

Yes i must agree great movie!! Did bring tears to my eyes for sure and i didnt even know most the people in it ( i left in june 2004) probably as most where arriving!! but i still made it in there with a few from my time as well!!! for sure buying it :D