losing touch with your fellow cast members

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by mattyj27, Dec 7, 2006.

1. mattyj27

mattyj27 New Member

I dont know about everyone else but I lost contact with a lot of people down the road and as of today, I didn't even know this website existed. Have you guys lost touch with anyone from disney that you miss?
    I know I have!!!!

2. Ive lost touch with two of my best friends who i also lived with, but thankfully i'll see one of them again in feb

3. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

haha simon u joker!

4. mattyj27

mattyj27 New Member

I have a question for you 2. How did you guys get to go back?
    How long is your contract for

5. we've just done a program called autumn magic for 2 months basically filling in the spaces for people who dropped out of the summer program, we had originally applied for the cultural rep program (12 mth) which we got, so we're going back!

6. rubgyguy

rubgyguy New Member

hey matty,

I have also been looking on here trying to catch up with some of the people from the old days, hope all is well with you and if I remember correctly I am still the madden playstation champ!

Cheers,
    Terry
    Can F&B 9-2000

7. mattyj27

mattyj27 New Member

now terry no need to start all these lies. You know I was the king. I've now moved to X box and is now the champ for Madden. Unless of course you think you can take me?
    I added you to my msn so get back to me, are you still in ottawa?
    What's new?
    Married and kids?
    Can't wait to hear from you

8. Littlefoot

Littlefoot New Member

There we go...some Millenium cast!!

Terry and Matt...it's Alison from Merch. I have also lost touch with a bunch, but stay in touch with quite a few. A whole bunch of us: Paul K, Natasha S, Lee-Anne, Shawn G, Amy, Mark, Shandi, Derek and I, work in downtown T.O. within like 4 blocks of each other (a lot at the Royal York in fact), so we do a "lunch club" gathering when we can. That reminds me to set up another. So, if anyone else from the 99/00 crew is in Toronto and wants to join in, let me know! Also, Tracy Lynn just had a going away party before heading back to PEI, so a bunch of us saw each other then.

Hope you are both well...sad that we all grew up and got real lives and jobs!

ali

9. Gareth

Gareth New Member

hey matt,

hows things with you buddy?? hope life is treating you well. im back working in florida again for a travel company, been here since april on a year contract again.

take it easy mate,

Gareth

10. mattyj27

mattyj27 New Member

I'm so Jealous Gareth, your back in florida. My address is mattyj26@sympatico.ca keep in touch Gareth maybe I will come see you

11. glasgow paws

glasgow paws New Member

wish i knew you were out there mate, i would have went for a beer with you down at the Cricketers or Cheers, was there in June.

hope you're having a good time.

take care

Paul

12. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

I think it happens to all of us. I am still in touch with a lot of people, but have also lost touch with some good friends. The worst for me are the people that move just as much as I do, because they are hard to track down after a while. It's nice to still have some good friends all over the world though, provides for some great vacations ;D

13. thecaseman83

thecaseman83 New Member

14. rubgyguy

rubgyguy New Member

15. Littlefoot

Littlefoot New Member

Terry,

Message me on facebook when you are coming down again, and we can try to do it during that.

ali

16. spud

spud New Member

I am a memebr on FACEBOOK(and its free) for just a few weeks and allreday I have found over 20 old Disney friends- People get out your old leaving book and start looking. Its great to reconnect again . :) A lot of us are enve talking about meeting up sometime down the road!!