Nio and Christa Want to know who's out there?!?!

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by Nio, Dec 18, 2005.

1. Nio

Nio New Member

Christa and I (Nio) are wondering if any of our people are looking around here? IP's from December 2004 - December 2005, and March 2005 - October 2005

2. jenmacp

jenmacp New Member

oh my God... I never made the connection between co-Canadian Nio and the board's Nio... Is that you in the picture?!?!

~ Jen from PEI

3. joelle

joelle Guest

im still looking at these boards once in a while :) ( its joelle btw) how is it back in canada guys???
    news: sept arrivals are not newbies anymore , wouhou....mmm job is crap , but the commons really enjoyable ;P
    hehe

see ya :)
    joelle

4. joekur

joekur New Member

Hey Nio,

I wasn't on contract at all when you were, but I was lucky enough to meet you when I came back for a visit.... you back in Canada now?

Cheers,
    Joe
    London, Ontario

5. Linda-bo-binda

Linda-bo-binda New Member

Hey guys! Welcome back to the real world! Hope your Christmas was awesome!

Cheers

~*~Linda~*~

6. OttawaChikky

OttawaChikky New Member

Hey Guys we miss ya all down here in florida....A bit of news is that almost everyone is moving into service from podium, and unfortunatly Katie got demoted from food running and is now back on podium and cart..

Deffinitly keep in touch guys!

hey Nio Your up here you need to be down here ....got some great stories to tell you about the crazys on podium

Sheena

7. StarsMeltMidnight

StarsMeltMidnight New Member

I'm here! Ashley, merch ashley, attractions ashley, brownie, etcetcetc. I dont get on to this board much anymore though. We just had a mini-reunion the other night here in Vancouver for PamStar and Vibhor's birthdays, it was nice to see Disney faces again. Later!

8. ErinKimberly

ErinKimberly New Member

hey never around the boards much anymore but hello to everyone! definatly missing lots of drama down here lately. how's canada? make sure to vote non conservitive for me.

9. JoRdAnA

JoRdAnA New Member

NIO!!!

Its Jordana..Well I am back in Canada...I left I guess shortly after you...How are you doing...How are things?

Let me know...

Jordana ;D

10. Howie

Howie New Member

Hey Guys its Howie from the uk, hope you are all well i have been back in the uk now for a few weeks. cant wait to get ack out to the us. not quite sure how i will do it yet but im sure i will find a way. miss you all loads hope to see you ssoon, love howie x x x x x x x x
    p.s what you all up 2?

11. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

OMG, I don't think you EVER realise just how many people are on these boards that actually work here that you know or at least have seen around......

Hey everyone! :)

Ellen x x x

12. pinklet

pinklet New Member

Hey Nio,

How are things? I haven't been on this site since before I left for Disney in Sept./04. Kinda crazy!
    I have an awesome picture of you in a wheel chair...remember that day? Quite hilarious!
    I am apartment hunting now and it sucks because I want apts. like the commons...haven't found any :(

Well gotta go...have to work early...and I though those 10:15's were bad!

Miss yah,

Veenstra

13. tobi

tobi New Member

Hey everyone...

greetings from good old Germany: it's freezing cold here (but I guess Canadians are suffering too)...
    How I miss those crazy Canadian parties at Megan's place...

well, just wanted to say hi...

bye-bye tobi

14. sutherz

sutherz New Member

hey man. I remeber you guys from megan and tinys apartment. I m south african and was mates with godam and ashleigh. good to hear from guys from my spell.

15. DisneyTracy

DisneyTracy New Member

Well I guess Disney Tracy should post something lol :) It feels wierd posting again, If feels like i just left as well!!Anyways I hope everybody is doing Great, all getting settled back at home!! Miss you all!!

16. A. LO

A. LO New Member

hey it's amber and shanna coming to ya live from the canada back office! lol. wow it's so good to hear from everyone. hope you're all fine and well.

p.s. shanna's leaving soon! NO!

Amber and Shanna :D

17. Winnipeg gal

Winnipeg gal New Member

Hey guys!

I haven't been on here for awhile, it's so funny to see all the people we ended up meeting in Florida on here!
    Winter has finally shown up in Canada, barf. It was -25 today, not so fun! But we had a really warm winter up until a week ago, so it was really nice to come home to.
    Nio, I really think you should change your picture to the one from the night of our 'engagement', haha. Then everyone would recognize you!!
    Ash B, I've only had poutine once, that shit we used to make seemed so much better for some reason!!
    Amber & Shanna, hope you girls are well, I miss seeing you in the back office or having you task in the attraction.
    Veenstra, would that picture of Nio happen to be in the stolen wheelchair that got Randy and Sean termed? That wheelchair was trouble! Are you in Vancouver?
    Howie, I miss running into you drunk in the streets of the commons you crazy guy!
    Linda, what are you doing these days?

Miss you guys!!

Christa

18. Nio

Nio New Member

HELLO HELLO!! I'm sooo sorry that I haven't been back in a while to reply to your replies! Great to hear that you're all alive and kicking! Things in Canada aren't going too bad! My dad had his surgery and he's recovering very nicely! I had a job 2 weeks after I got home from Orlando. Sadly I had to start shaving again, though the beard look wasn't really me. On a sader note I've stopped drinking, and I go to bed before 3 am :( . I know, what the hell is going on? I really miss the lifestyle at the commons. Running into people on the walk to my apartment, making plans to do something with them and then never actually doing them. Ahh well. I'm a proud member of No Ma'am and I promote it as much as I can, and EVERYONE that knows me knows about the bird and our amazing monday nights. I have no one to practise speaking German, Norwegian, Africaans, or true British English with so that kind of blows. My co-workers have taken up telling problem customers (theres an akward word to say) to "Have a Disney day". I think they do it because it makes me smile. If any of you that are reading this know me, please add me to your MSN, if I'm on it already send me a message and say hi! CANADABOI@HOTMAIL.COM is the addy. Hope you're all doing well!

Nio
    "the token homo"

19. JOSSYPOO

JOSSYPOO New Member

hahaah heyyy all
    its joss
    so strange to see who all the board nerds are hahahaha its been a long time!!
    im getting all my crap together to leave actually. march 14th i will be in canada.. last day of work on the 8th ... wow
    and then PASCALES WEDDING.. christa i can not wait , ill see you in april for the shower
    xoxoxo
    miss everyone who has left
    joss

20. Toastburglar

Toastburglar New Member

Hello Canadians and other international friends! I've never been on this board before but I couldn't help posting when I saw some familiar names. This is Catherine from PEI (aka the one that got terminated) I'm studying theatre here in Florida and I've been living in Longwood, Florida for a while now. I'm at Disney 2-3 times a week, usually at Adventurer's Club. Unfortunately I haven't yet gotten up the courage to go back to world showcase. My arrival group will be leaving soon I guess (I started March 17, 05) so if anyone is interested in hanging out or hearing what happened to me, just drop me an email (toastburglar@hotmail.com). Also, I'm sure there are throw outs going on and I'd love to attend if anyone wants to sign me in
    Kungaloosh!
    Catherine