Nio and Christa Want to know who's out there?!?!

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by Nio, Dec 18, 2005.

1. disneyrobin

disneyrobin New Member

I want to get in on this!

HELLOOOOOOOOOO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I miss you all... and I miss Disney... so I'm going for interviews in Montreal in a couple weeks for the international college program. hooray!

I didn't know you got termed, Catherine, was it after I left? Do you remember me? I left in July.... You're the one who made the crazy leaving entry for Gary, right?

Anyway, hi Nio and Christa and Emily and Veens and Joss and... sigh... wasn't it great?

ROBIN

2. JOSSYPOO

JOSSYPOO New Member

robin like derek and robin robin???

3. disneyrobin

disneyrobin New Member

lol

:D

that's the one!

4. JOSSYPOO

JOSSYPOO New Member

hey buddy

YOUR COMMING BACK???
    thats crazy.. im warning you its completely different :)
    hows derek?

Joss

5. Super Goof

Super Goof New Member

I am fanTASTIC...well...mostly stressed about school and work...but alright. Surviving I guess you could say. How IS everyone?! Anyway, I'm out, but I'm stoked to be back talking to people. I miss you guys!

:) Derek

6. JOSSYPOO

JOSSYPOO New Member

BAHHH HEYYYY
    wow everyone is on here hahahaha .. we are all NERDS
    CHRISTA THE WEDDING IS COMMING SOON BAHHH hahaha do we still getta wear hats as bridesmaids???
    derek hows the video company going???

emily and tim how was new york ???

i have 4 doys left of service .. wow thats a hard one to say and i guess .. i am sorta excited about going home... no not really
    any adviceon getting through the first while away would be great
    xo
    joss

7. HiddenMickeyLover

HiddenMickeyLover New Member

Hey Kids!

Robin I am so freakin' jealous that you are going back! I think that I might apply again after I'm done school next year. My goal is to be like Barb! However, what I really want to do is meet an american, fall in love and move down there....yea for Greencards!

Derek and Robin. I love you guys! I am so glad that you're on the board and postin' away! how are things going?

Joss....NY was awesome, but snowy and not as nice as Disney...stupid Christa going on a Disney Cruise without me! Christa actually just came to visit me this weekend! We had a tiny reunion this weekend with Me, Tim, Nio and Christa. Good times.

I miss everyone and yes Robin....it was GREAT!

Love, hugs and pixie dust,
    Emily a.k.a. Emiliah

P.S. Derek check out my picture!

8. kristen@disney

kristen@disney New Member

Hey guys,
    Im here!!! I havent been on the board cause I totally forgot my log in. Got it now though!! Anyway yup back in Toronto and dying to find a way out again. I have a few ideas but only one in progress and its a long shot at that.

9. Ambergirl

Ambergirl New Member

I find it depressing that I don't know who most of you are and you were all there after me.... ;) And as of this saturday coming up the 18th it will be a year since I've been back *sigh*

In my defense though I do remember Nio's throw in was on my last night in the commons! To which the next day Derek and Robin drove me to the airport and helped me repack my too heavy lugagge!! And I remember Emily and Tim!

And much glee was had in Megan and Tiny's apt with the South Africans!! ;D

....that is all ;)

10. Linda-bo-binda

Linda-bo-binda New Member

Don't be depressed! I remember you Amber! I was Poirier's roommate but oddly enough I didn't spend much time in 732. I guess it's 'cause I was in Merchieland all year!

:D

~*~Linda~*~

11. DisneyTracy

DisneyTracy New Member

I remember you 2 Amber.. It's Trace, i have an awesome picture of you, from the time we went to sea world together..aww FUN! lol add me hope132@hotmail.com..and i will send it to you!!

12. Ambergirl

Ambergirl New Member

Ah Linda! Remember when I begged you to come to MK with me Ash and the kinda creepy receiver guy from Le Cellier!? lol! That was a crazy night! Thought I was gonna die in that car!!

And Tracey!! How ya doing girl!? Ohh Seaworld was so much fun and so crazy! I'm adding you as a type(well after I type! ;) )

13. Winnipeg gal

Winnipeg gal New Member

Amber - Remember Plant City? Haha, that was such a random fun day, we were about the only ones there! Remember the fish, Strawberry? Poor little Strawberry...Let me know if you have pictures from that day, I can email you some if you don't.

Linda - I miss Merchieland!

Joss - wedding soon!! I don't think we can wear hats to the actual wedding, but stagette outfits are definitely up for discussion!! We have to find some awesome stuff for Cali to wear!

Miss you all!

Christa

14. JOSSYPOO

JOSSYPOO New Member

hey guys
    haha strange to be on here and actually be out of the program ... reality is strange!
    christa i can not wait for the wedding i just want to see ppl from florida, robyn is comming to visit next month CANT WAIT. i will be in winnipeg from the 20th to the 25th ... are you going at that time for her b-day ect?

miss you all
    and nio thanks for the call the other day, it meant the world
    xo
    Joss

15. Nio

Nio New Member

Aww Jossy, I still have 3-cannons!!! It was great talking with you the other day. Every now and again I'll randomly call someone "Disney" and make them guess who it was calling (Not in the creepy "he that smelled badly that will not be named" kind of way [Christa knows who I'm talking about]). So yeah, if you feel you've been cheated from a phone call let me know and I'll see what I can do! I heard from a guy from my arrival group from Germany, it was cool to catch up a bit with him. Are there any Norwegians around on the boards? I know they might be a bit frightened with what was said about the "Disney Sex Scandal" but I love those Fjord dwelling, sex-crazed, party animals all the same. Aww... Phil Collins just starting playing.... " I wanna know, can you show me?" You know the song.... the one from Tarzan.... Christa I'm having some major DAK withdrawl right about now. Ahh well. Good news is there are only 10 days left in March, which means that Disney should be contacting alumni! (Unless it was an evil plot to get statistics to see if people would actually want to go back). Hmm..... ok, Phil Collins is over.

Nio loves you :)
    P.S. If you want the call, I probably need your number :p

16. Winnipeg gal

Winnipeg gal New Member

Joss - welcome back to the real world! I plan on moving to the city fairly soon, I'll definitely be around when you're here!

Nio - haha, it took me a minute to figure out who you were talking about, I got it now. And PS, you'll be in my heart ;)

Christa

17. Nio

Nio New Member

I love Christa :)

18. Winnipeg gal

Winnipeg gal New Member

19. Locklear

Locklear New Member

Christa....as in Trucker??? :eek: Lemme know if you are out there my friend.

20. Winnipeg gal

Winnipeg gal New Member

Molnar! It's me baby! I was looking at the main page the other day and under upcoming birthdays it said 'Locklear' and I thought no, surely it can't be...haha, but it's you! You and your one post ;)

I miss hearing you say "Trucker, you f*ckin kill me"