Nio and Christa Want to know who's out there?!?!

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by Nio, Dec 18, 2005.

1. Locklear

Locklear New Member

Haha...you love my one post. And so do I! Now its 2 bitches! I love it. I have nothing better to do at my new job then look back on my old ghetto job. Um...BTW...I saw your pic on Hi5 the other day. You look awesome! Way to go!
    Anyway, you still f*ing kill me and always will. (Single tear) What do you say to a reunion at Calgary Stampede this summer?

2. Nio

Nio New Member

When is the stampede? I know lots of my arrival are going to harass Jossy and the rest of the Alberta crew. I'll be in FLA again, but I'd try to make it back up. Provided Jossy promises to love me lots and I get to make out with Newfie :)

Nio

3. JOSSYPOO

JOSSYPOO New Member

hey nio babe
    the stampede is july 7th to the 17th adn you better come !! and i only expect some love from you in return !!!

christa i found some hats ... its on...
    hows your neck?
    Jossy

4. Winnipeg gal

Winnipeg gal New Member

Hey peeps,

Molnar - I was talking to Ginelle the other day, she was talking about some other country festival this summer. I can't remember where it was but she said you and Deanna might be going? Stampede would be fun too, gotta see what I could get off work. I was transferring my video tapes to VHS the other day, saw you and Kerri's run, bad saddies :( So you're not loving your current job?

Neo - Newfie? What did I miss?

Joce - I'm so excited for the hats!! That was way too funny at the Bay when we both ran at the red hats, haha. My neck is poop, I've been to the chiropractor three times already, he did x-rays and some of my neck stuff was crappy. Have you been yet? How are you feeling?

Christa

5. Linda-bo-binda

Linda-bo-binda New Member

Hey everyone!

Ginelle was probably talking about the Merritt Mountain Music Fest. It's a weekend early in July, around the same time as Stampede I think and it's a HUGE deal in BC. I've never been to MountainFest and I wanted to go this summer but I'll probably be stuck working. Boo!

~*~Linda~*~

6. Locklear

Locklear New Member

LINDA and CHRISTA - I love you guys!!...I was outta the loop there for a while. My good ol' friend Ginelley was talking about Craven Country Music Jamboree. AND I AM GOING TO SASKY!! I am flying in next Tuesday, the 11th and will be staying till the 16th. Craven is from the Thursday I think to Sunday and we are going and taking a SCHOOL BUS to camp in. Yah thats right...a short bus. Its going to be hilarious. You HAVE TO come Trucker! Deanna is still in Italy but will be back before then and she hasn't given us a definite answer on whether she's coming, but she better! I am not sure if we are gonna try and rip over to Calgary for Stampede or not. Let me know what your plans are...EVERYONE!
    I missed everyone lots this Canada Day...bad saddies for sure. Speaking of saddies (Devon Day style)...I am also staying with Devon and Julien in Toronto before and after I fly to Saskatoon...little Disney reunion for Heather in 9 DAYS!! ;D

7. Nio

Nio New Member

Howdy Y'all!!

I'm at my friend Keith's at Vista Way. I'm definetly over being back here. It's been two months of working in a damn kitchen at Restaurantosaurus. Not even slightly impressed with being there. I'm flying home on July 22nd and can't wait. Much like last year I haven't been feeling well so it's a good idea for me to go home. Sorry that I'm not going to be around for the stampede and such, I really wanted to be there with all you guys and stuff. I saw Jossie's name that Benjay and Jenny were back in Canada and were going to be in Calgary. My dad is working in Alberta right now , I think he's in Edmonton though so whatever, either way I'll be part of the West coast croud. Thats all I have to say for now so I will talk with you all later on!!

Cheers!

Nio

8. Locklear

Locklear New Member

Nio - are you flying home for good? Just curious, cause I was 2 seconds away from going back there this summer too. Maybe I am glad that I didn't?? That sucks that you aren't feeling well and not liking it! Hopefully things get better regardless of where you end up!

Well feel better and good luck to you!! Cheers! :)