Our WDW fairytale wedding :)

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by belle, Jun 1, 2007.

1. belle

belle New Member

I know I told a few of you about the wedding a while ao so I thouhgt I'd give you an update.

Well my husband and I decided to have a Disney wedding after we had a small conflict:
    - I wanted a big wedding and everything that commes with it
    - he wanted to just be married,not have a wedding with alot of fuzz, speache, attention etc

We were goingto Orlando for a vacation and decided to get married while we were there. It was theperfect compromise...I got all the romance and fun stuff and he got out of all the stuff he didn't want.

We originally thouhg it would be just us and the kids but then a few of our close family and friends also wanted to comeso we ended up beeing 15. I wouldn't have swiched tihs wedding for a "big one" for anything now!!

We had our ceremony in the wedding pavillion at 5pm on march 13th.
    After a short but very nice ceremony we took tons of pictures outside the pavillion and headed off to the Grand Floridians Commanders Terrace for champagne toast and cake cutting.
    It was awsome.
    At 7pm we went to dinner. We'd booked the Napa Room at California Grill (Contemporary report) and had a wonderful 7 course meal and a free open bar until the restaurant closed at 11pm. At 9 we watchedthe fireworks in MK from the windows in the Napa room.

It was the perfect night!
    Here are afew pictures:

Here commes the bride:
    [​IMG]

In the pavillion:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Wedding Pavillion beach
    [​IMG]

The happy couple
    [​IMG]

Me
    [​IMG]

Cutting the cake
    [​IMG]

Napa room
    [​IMG]

Ok that was alot of pictures...I'll stop now :)

2. Gundu81

Gundu81 New Member

Awww, sooooo cute, those pictures! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

3. CPB

CPB New Member

Congratualtions. You look beautiful.

4. norway

norway New Member

Congratualtions =D
    really nice pictures, and you look fabulous!!!:D
    ;)

5. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Those pictures are amazing and you both look wonderful.

I am definitely getting married in Disney...I just need to find a fiance first!

Louisa x

6. Emi

Emi New Member

Ooooh congratulations! You looked incredible! ;D

7. musicman06

musicman06 New Member

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

8. PeXoXaLoVePooH

PeXoXaLoVePooH Active Member

CONGRATS!!!!

u relly look like a fairytale princess!!! its looks awesomeee!!!

i hope i can do that someday when my prince come!!!

9. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

Congrats. It all looks so lovely!

10. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Congratulations!! You look beautiful - getting married at the wedding pavillion is the perfect compromise - you can't really get anymore of a fairytale wedding than that!

Hope you have a long and happy life together!!

M xx

11. vistaway

vistaway New Member

Congratulations - great photos! Looks like the perfect wedding!

12. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

It looks absolutely beautiful- and so do you :)! I liked the figures topping the cake as well- made me smile! It looks so perfect, I hope I do as well when I find my man!
    Charlotte x

13. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

Absolutely beautiful. We are having a Disney wedding as well...May 5, 2008...Wedding Pavilion Beach (exactly where your picture is) and Atlantic Dance Hall for the reception. Who did your hair?

Shannon

14. jess_essen

jess_essen Guest

Wow, what a beautiful bride you are!!!

The pictures look wonderful - perfect wedding at the perfect place!

Here's to you and your husband and a long and happy life!

15. belle

belle New Member

Thanks so much eveyone. We really had an amazing day :)

Shannon: Lisa from Lisas Magical Weddings did my hair. She's really great BUT if you wanna use her make sure you know what you want and speak up! She has her style and has no problem doing other styles but if you don't speak your mind you'll get what she likes and not necessarily what you want :) I originally wanted something else but she forgot the pictures I sent her and this is prettymuch what she likes to do...except she normally puts the "bun" even higher....I loved it - but it wasn't exactly as I pictured it. The makeup was awsome though. And the hair stayed in place all night and even the next day!!!

16. lovethemouse

lovethemouse New Member

wow thw wedding looks amazing, im hoping to have my wedding in florida too. i think the excitement, the romanticity, the fun, everything is covered!!!

17. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

I think your hair looks fantastic. I'd be happy if mine looked like that. I'm assuming she did your makeup too?

Your photos are great also. Who took them??? I'm just finalizing all the plans and have so many questions!!

Shannon

18. belle

belle New Member