Phone number to change address on tax form

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by Marie, Dec 22, 2006.

1. Marie

Marie Guest

Wow! It seems like forever since i've been on this site!
    Just wonder if any knows the phone number to change the address that my tax form is sent to? Its not really that big of a deal if i cant get it changed as my parents can send it back to me in the states. Just will take longer lol! Hope life after disney is treating everyone well and good luck to everyone getting ready to start their programs - u guys will have the best time!
    Love
    Marie :)

2. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

I could do with that number too marie - i forgot to change my address on the cast portal before i left. We all gave our new address to the people at the commons IP office when we left who said theyd get them changed for us but have no idea if it actually happened or not!

Prob wont be getting much tax back to be fair though!!!

Anyone have any ideas!?!

3. adjonline

adjonline New Member

I'm not sure of the number to change the address on file, but if you don't get your form by early-Feburary, you can write or fax using the following and get it reissued:

Fax to Payroll
    Attach a cover sheet and fax to 321-939-7750, Attn: Customer Service

U.S. Mail
    Disney Worldwide Shared Services Payroll
    P.O. Box 10499
    Lake Buena Vista, FL
    32830-0499
    Attn: W-2 Reissue

All requests must include the Cast Member’s name, Social Security number and current address.

4. PixieDust

PixieDust New Member

You can also send an e-mail requesting a reissue.

Send it with your name, SSN, perner, tax year that you're requesting and your current mailing address to:

dwss.payroll.w-2.reissue@disney.com

I think there's a lot of us in the same boat that never got around to changing the information in the cast portal!

5. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Thanks guys!! I was a bit worried I might never be allowed back in the US if i didnt file my taxes!! Least I can get it sorted out now though!! I wont be due much of a refund though as i only worked a couple of months last year but do wanna get it sorted!!!

Although i did read online that you have three years to file if youre due a refund so thats not too bad!!

I always meant to change my address on the portal but that last week there was so much going on my whole group forgot to do it!!

Will def get in touch with them in feb if i havent heard anything!

Thanks again!!

6. princess09

princess09 New Member

Well, actually I don't know the exact phone number to change address on tax form because I have directly went to their office when I changed my tax form. Maybe you could go also. Or else, visit Tax Attorney and ask the exact phone number that you need.