Photos wanted

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by castmember.com, Sep 16, 2008.

1. castmember.com

castmember.com New Member

A couple of us former CM's have developed and designed an all-encompassing online community for former, current and future CM's. We would like have some pictures to get our Cast Gallery started. (Its looking pretty 90-ish right now..lol.)
    If you have a photo you would share, please email them to admin@castmember.com. Or drop by, sign up and post them yourself. http://www.castmember.com
    Ive attached a screenshot of what the site looks like for registered users.

Thanks to Andy (and all the moderators) for his hard work and commitment to keeping us all in contact and providing entertainment and information. :)

2. castmember.com

No one has a photo we can use????

The first 10 people, whether Alumni, currently working or accepted into the IP, that send me a photo (not a Vista Way party picture either!) will get a membership to castmember.com
    Please attach your full name and the User Name you would like to use. Ill email you back the sign in details.
    Send them to castmember.com@gmail.com or admin@castmember.com

:)

3. patty_mouse

patty_mouse New Member

hiya sorry not in a bad way but i think the problem is it sounds amazing...and the website looks good but no one will be interested if they have to PAY just to look around the website, especially since everyone is in the same boat, everyone has lots of pics and its cheaper and easier to jus chek em out of facebook, etc, rather than pay to look at a website when u cab jus join a facebook group and upload those pics for free...sorry hun, i think the problem was when people went to chek out the site and saw they would be charged and not really get much out of it ???

x

4. glasgow paws

glasgow paws New Member

I'll get a few photos over to you mate

5. castmember.com

We have listened to the masses and have revamped, rebuilt, renewed and removed the fee! Hope to see you there. :)