Random...Stupid Guests?!

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by Danman, Nov 5, 2004.

1. Gem

Gem New Member

I had some guests come up to me with disney dollars in their hands and they said can you use these anywhere else like Seaworld or UNiversal i looked and them and said erm no they are disney dollars u can only use them within the disney world resort, the guest goes o ok hows bout the mall??? I looked at the again ok so not at seaworld or the mall you carnt use these here.......I went yeah you can try!!!!

O yeah and you know the stunt crew shirts they SELL in MGM. I bought one and so did my friend who wore it once round MGM not thinkin anything bout it, we go up to another cast member and he goes omg do u work on the stunt show??? We look at him and i go yeah we both do. OK now bear this in mind....it was another cast member who worked at MGM where the stunt show was and he worked next to a cart where they sold all the stunt show merhcandise. Me and my friend were like yeah we work on the stunt show....he goes omg how cool high five then he goes how do u do the stunts and i said if we told ya we'd hav to kill ya. We walked away in hysterics!!!!

xXx

2. Gem

Gem New Member

O o o i hav another one bout a cast member who'll kill me if she ever reads this but for the three months i was at MGM we did not let her live this down its so funny...

My manager Kris - 'England is an island?'

I just looked at her she asked me how long it would take to drive to Japan across Europe i went erm well u'd hav to get the channel tunnel to France and she was like the what?? The channel tunnel do u see the sharks and stuff as you go under water....? I was like yeah sharks and fish come and wave at you window. The tunnel goes underwater not through lol the funniest thing ever she then asked every person who worked in the store is it tru of false england is an island?

Kris was a legendXxX

3. CineStephie

CineStephie New Member

ooooo gem what about that tower of terror guy...jonathan when he was talking to us and he said ' whats the difference between scotland and ireland?!?!?!'

i couldnt stop laughing...im glad lynne was able to answer it

bless
    :)

4. Harrybo

Harrybo New Member

i was down sunset boulevard and randomly was asked 'where is the tower of terror?' i looked up and pointed and the huge building behind me...! how stupid can they get...!

5. Harrybo

Harrybo New Member

or actually my all time favourite question what i was asked was 'do you work here?' as i had my costume on and i was holding my pan and broom.... hmmmm....!

6. Celephaïs

Celephaïs New Member

lmao...
    i know.. I actually got that one a couple of times today...
    also got this one today...
    woman came up to me and asked "where is the kidcot" , I said "in here", and pointed to it behind me, then she asks" how do I get in there"... "through the doors"
    she gave me a dirty look...