Random...Stupid Guests?!

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by Danman, Nov 5, 2004.

1. Louisa

Louisa New Member

do you remember the notes like: "we are bulidig the magic of furure!" signs? they where hellariusly funny...

2. cigarqueen

cigarqueen New Member

"What are they building back there!"

The best person to answer this was Peggy who was on those carts each and every day. At first when they did the groundwork nobody told us what was going there so we HAD to make it up. Some of my favourites that Peggy said were:

Cast Member accomodation so we are closer to work.
    Cast Member toilets (crazy considering the size of the building!!)
    A Car Park
    A roller coaster on a yellow submarine.

Do you also remember winding up the Guests by saying things like

Liverpool is a vegetarian City in honor of Linda McCartney
    All cars in Liverpool are yellow
    We have a national platt day (so the girls would concentrate putting their hair in plats so you didn't have to talk to them anymore!

Oh the fun!

3. Bee

Bee New Member

Hey Floeckchen,

Stupid questions hmmmmmmmmmmm, yeah I liked those too . . . ;D

Those are from the Biergarten Restaurant:

'Where do we get out of here?' { hmmmmm HOW did u get in? }  :-\

or 'This is red cabbage >>>> it's made from beet root . . .'  ??? { noooo ACTUALLY it's made from RED cabbage } 1 unbelieving look and then the hit back ::): 'WELL I should know seeing as I AM German!!!!!'  :eek: { hmmmmmmm ok and Disney hired me WHY? coz I'm chinese? }  argggggg MEMORIES . . . .

It's all good tho coz I made some of the GREATEST friends ever and would put up with more silly question and go back . . . . :-* :) ;) :D :-*

Bee (Germany F&B may03 - june04)

4. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

these stories are awesome....keep em coming......................lol ic ant wait for the questioms lol

;D ;D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

5. robynchic

robynchic New Member

How about some stupid questions being asked to people who can't talk?

"How many of you are there?"
    "Where do you see from?"
    "Say something!"
    "Where's your tail?"
    "Is Pluto better yet?"
    "Can you sign next to your signature that we got at [different location]?"
    "Can we get a picture of all of you together? That family (pointing to a Make A Wish family) did!"
    "Where's the restroom?"
    "Why do you drink so much water?"

6. ItsTough2BePatty

ItsTough2BePatty New Member

LOL these stories are hilarious!!! My fave one was, while I was working at DAK in the Tree of Life this couple came up to me with a DAK map and asked for directions to get to the Crystal Palace, "we can't find it in the map!!!"
    I tried my best not to laugh at them and explained they were in the wrong park. Then the lady turns to her husband and is like "No, we are a the Magic Kingdom darling, these people I swear"
    LMFAO I just couldnt believe it

7. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol.so funny ;D ;D ;D ;D

8. Celephaïs

Celephaïs New Member

;D LOL hilarious LOL ;D

like Tinkerbell said - keep 'em coming

9. Diana

Diana New Member

I was the Popcorn Queen in Canada for 6 months so I got asked lots and lots of stupid questions and stupid remarks. Here are a few...

"Where's your accent?" and "You are in the wrong country" -- I am from London Ontario NOT London England. I have a Canadian accent not a British one. I have nothing against England. I have dual citizenship.

"say EH!" -- naw no thanks

"You're pretty much American since you live so close to the border." -- Um no.

"Why doesn't Canada just join the USA?" -- Why don't they join us?

"Give me the closest thing to an actual beer you have" -- what, like budwiser is an "actual" beer?

"Where can I get a Bud?" -- if they were nice I'd tell them to go around the corner to the bridge to Future World. But if they were arrogant, I'd tell them that they had to go all the way around to the American Adventure. I told another guest that if he wanted American beer, there was a fountain over there.

"Canada is basically the USA's baby sister"

"USA is your Big Brother. If you were bombed, we'd probably help you." -- gee thanks

"What happens when it rains?" -- um, you get wet?

"Are we in Magic Kingdom yet?"

"We're in Canada... where's the snow??"

There were lots more, but I can't think of them ....

Diana

10. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol thanx diana.very funny indeed!

i have to admit ,im one to ask the odd question lol :-[. ;D ;D

11. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

OMG these are great, i don't no how you managed to keep straight face's, i would be in stiches all the time!! ;D

although i do like to wind people up

once i told a mate of mine who was going on a school exchange to japan that the japanise people slept in tiny boxs with lids, and that when they died they were buried in them. her face was a picture she was so scared of going after that ;D ;D ;D

i kept this up till she went, her still beliving me as everyone else played along ;D but i got a right old smaking when she got home

jenine

12. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

Where should I begin?

So, do you live in Norway?
    Yeah, I fly back and forth to Florida every day.
    Is this China or Japan?
    Do I look Chinese to you?
    Are trolls real?
    I got this one all the time. Managed to convince a couple of people that they were, for then to run down behind a register and snicker.
    What language do you speak in Norway?
    Ukrainian, of course!
    Finland is part of Scandinavia! I'm Finnish (i.e. some ancestor 100 years ago was Finnish) so I should know!
    No, it's not...
    How did you get to the US?
    Why, we all rowed a viking ship across the Atlantic!
    How do you dance in nightclubs in Norway?
    I didn't bother to lie, but my co-worker did, and she convinced them we dance a polka-ish kind of dance... I struggled to keep a straight face
    How do all of you Norwegians stay so thin with all that good food?
    Maybe because we know when to STOP eating...
    Do you have shoes in Norway?
    No, I've had to cut off 3 toes because of frostbite!

I could go on all night!

13. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

MANY times I told guests straight faced that I lived in an Igloo in the winter, but in the spring when it started to melt, we moved into our teepee...I couldn't believe how many believed me. They would be like really?!?!? And I'd say...no.

Shan

14. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

haha these stories are SOO FUNNY.i cant wait for random stupid quesations...to tell people back home haha

15. emma

emma New Member

i always get asked baout the beatles wen im on holiday in florida.....do u know them? yeah the half that still live lol...THERES MORE IN LIVERPOOL THAN THE BEATLES PEOPLE!!!

16. Celephaïs

Celephaïs New Member

LOL

I always get asked if we have polarbears walking around our streets, or if we have them as pets. HELLOOO people, I know it gets cold here during the winter, put it can get extremely hot during the summer, I once remember it being around 40 C.
    BTW, Norway means Way to the North, NOT North Pole

17. emma

emma New Member

realy doe it? never herd that

18. Celephaïs

Celephaïs New Member

what Norway means or that we don't have polarbears???

19. emma

emma New Member

lol what norway means

20. brightlight42

brightlight42 New Member

you guys should try being from ireland they always have someone from ireland do you know them or i have a cousin twice removed on my great aunts side, ever been to cork. or do they shoot at you in the streets of belfast i said to someone once i always had to were a bulit proof vest when i went outside. They love the irish can't get enough think how that made me feel.

Love Christina xoxo